Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MI5 and the Welsh Paedophile Ring
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message MI5 and the Welsh Paedophile Ring

Seeing things that are there: MI5´s Eye in the Pyramid

Apologies for the extended absence, and my thanks for your understanding. I needed it, and I´ve made some good progress on my book.

While I get up to speed here, I thought I´d pass along, courtesy of a reader, what appears to be another link in the global chain of the protected exploitation of children by intelligence agencies and their elite patrons.

The blog Nona digs into an old story, previously unknown to me, of a paedophile ring in North Wales. Allegedly, "MI5 used to take foreign diplomats to the North Wales homes, give them boys to ´play´ with, secretly filmed them as they buggered, abused and tortured boys then kept the tapes as evidence. Over a dozen victims who complained of abuse by the paedophile ring ´have met suspicious deaths.´" Nona supplies many corroborating links, such as State cover-up of high level paedophile ring and Public Figures Named in Paedophile Ring, as well as those which detail the whitewash that made it all go away.

Nona also provides this provocative quote from One Girl´s War: Personal Exploits in MI5´s Most Secret Section, by Joan Miller, published in 1986, concerning MI5 Chief Charles Henry Maxwell-Knight, the model for his friend Ian Fleming´s "M":

His first wife Gladys, I learnt, died in the Overseas Club after some sort of occult misadventure in which the notorious Aleister Crowley was involved - certainly I´d never been willing to enquire too deeply into that incident. Black magic was not a subject that held any attraction for me. I accepted M´s interest in it, hoping it was purely academic, but, for myself, I preferred to leave it well and truly alone: M understood this. When I tore up a photograph of Aleister Crowley which he had kept, as I believed it to be unlucky, he only laughed.

In Unholy Alliance, Peter Levenda writes that "Himmler was obsessed by the idea that British Intelligence was being run by the Rosicrucian Order and that occult adepts were in charge of MI5.... how would he have reacted had he known that the formidable Maxwell Knight...was a disciple of Crowley himself." And not just Knight, but also figures such as OTO initiate and novelist Dennis Wheatley, a favourite author of Hermann Goring, and member of Winston Churchill´s Joint Planning Staff.

As Levenda says, "Oh, how the black candles would have burned that night!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP