Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just saw another fucking government UFO - my theory about all UFOs
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Theory begins in bold if want to scroll down. I think it's worth pondering.

I live between two military bases, one airforce and up the coast a bit in/around Virginia beach, a marine neighbor of mine in the intelligence field once told me, there is an air base (so it's probably known) there where they test new/secret flying craft - that's about all he knew.

So enough about the widely-known UFO phenomenon, onto my theory.

Perception is the key. Consider that Cayce said we were once, basically, less dense than we are now. I think even the Atlanteans were less dense but for sure i remember Cayce specifically talking about Lemurians (land of Lemuria or aka "Mu") and we were more ethereal, would create stuff with our minds and in fact the mango was created by (a) Lemurian.

But my point is this, an object in front of you is perceived by you no differently than an object perceived by a Lemurian in that time. Just as we know physicality, so too the Lemurians knew physicality and, to an extent must have also believed, for example, they could not walk through that wall. If they could it's besides the point i am trying to make.

Coinciding with the Crystal Skull lore, see mini-documentary;

a paradigm shift in consciousness happened, whether we immediately perceived it or not; things became more dense - as a way to describe it.
So when one Lemurian realized his or her new state of being, it was a matter of time before others not only did realize it but only because they were able to realize it, from whatever natural shift made this developing event occur.

So back to the UFOs. The first time i saw a triangular UFO fly almost right over me at tree-top level at about 15-25mph i was biking home while drunk out of my mind at the age of 16. Another time i have seen a UFO has been while i was working late night (normal hours for me at the time) doing monotonous work. And still others times i have simply been thoughtless as in i do not remember what i was thinking just before seeing them.

I believe that 95% of the sightings you, either first or second hand account (ie video), are witnessing a government UFO but they all operate on a "less dense" plane. I think the "cloaking" ability of a man-made or humanoid-made UFO is actually a consciousness barrier, masked from our "higher" perceptive consciousness. For example, some people can see ghosts or other spirits (in their desired form), while some people have, can or do feel the interconnectedness, and the vastness and the oneness of the whole universe - through drugs or meditation (choose wisely).

My theory is this; Once one person PERCEIVES an otherwise cloaked UFO, through whatever mental state, be it altered or relaxed, such a perception automatically brings that craft into a more dense, otherwise known as normal, reality. This, then, allows others, who would not have perceived it, to physically see what was brought into a more material, a more physical state by only one person. Therefore i do not believe that an "uncloaked" UFO is seen by chance.
In other words, by merely seeing the unseeable, you've created a ripple in the ether, in consciousness, and have allowed others, anyone really, to unconsciously tap into that wave of "enlightenment", or rather perception, and see the craft even if they were miles and miles away - so long as it could be physically seen and triangulated by the two, or more, witnesses.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP