Users Online Now: 1,601 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,228,020
Pageviews Today: 2,154,448Threads Today: 812Posts Today: 16,279
11:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AZ Congresswoman assassination scenario has MKULTRA profile ++ why the birds/fish died?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "The mass political assassination attack in Tucson, AZ on Saturday January 8, 2011 that as of 2:44 pm pst had left six people dead and eighteen shot were shot during the attack has a marked MKULTRA profile, and of suppression of drug cartel investigation and of expansion the U.S. space program as one of its effects."

[link to www.examiner.com]

MKULTRA and political assassinations

The preliminary profile of Mark Lee Loughner indicates that he may be a person going through genuine programming under MKULTRA by mind control methods and programming by on-the-ground MKULTRA agents designed to disorient the individual mind and turn the individual into a ‘Manchurian candidate’ type assassin.

check out his youtube videos, totally programmed..imo

his channel..
[link to www.youtube.com]

one of his vids..

mind control information...

"In a 1971 Science Digest article [6], Dr. G.H. Estabrooks states, 'By the 1920’s clinical hypnotists learned to split certain individuals into multiple personalities like Jeckyl-Hydes. During WWII, I worked this technique with a Marine lieutenant I’ll call Jones. I split his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a ‘normal’ Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, and was ‘imprinted’ to say nothing during conscious phases. All I had to do was hypnotize him, get in touch with Jones B, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp.' BB 167-169 For more on CIA mind control projects, click here."

[link to www.wanttoknow.info]

A major conference on the subject - Free Your Mind Conference - is planned for Philadelphia, PA, April 9-10, 2011

[link to www.freeyourmindconference.com]

MKULTRA assassination & drug cartel targeting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was an outspoken opponent of the drug cartels operating and causing apparent violence in Mexico.

Please view this video of Rep Giffords on the floor of the U.S. Congress on September 23, 2010, calling for the dismantling of drug cartels:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords reminds me of JFK:)
[link to www.azcentral.com]

nasa connection as well on the first link....

shit is deep yo..lol

truth shall be known..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP