Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "CRACK" IN GEO MAGNET FIELD may be causing bird deaths
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Been sleuthing around and found this on a weather site about an anomaly around the time the ARK. birds fell and died. Poster claims to be an
aerospace electro/mechanical engineer and so far this is one of the most plausible explantions I've read for the cause of the worldwide bird deaths.

Hi I am An Aerospace Electro/Mechanical engineer and live in Hot Springs Arkansas.
I would like to give you some information I have been following sense early December 2010
When I saw a news flash on yahoo about a crack in the northern geomagnetic field see the link below.

[link to www.nasa.gov]

At first I was concern so I started tracking Spaceweather now to see if there were any increase in solar activity but was surprised that the sun was calm, however I check this site daily up to today and only found slight elevations in the sun activity which also puzzled me.

So I starter looking at local anomalies that could account for such a reaction to the birds being affected and I found that different region have higher level of magnet fields and appear the Little Rock and Beebe area falls in one area that has a positive charge nanotesla field at 1000 feet elevation colored in red which would attach the negative charged solar winds electrons and ions. see link:

[link to pubs.usgs.gov]
other State Maps [link to crustal.usgs.gov]

Conclusion
The crack is rotating as seen in Auroral Activity Extrapolated from NOAA observations on the sun side of the earth were high energy particle enter the atmosphere and spread around to the dark side of earth and are distributed across the hemisphere then to space and create a snapping of magnetic field lines which can induce brief hi current and lighting. And as I recall we had a coronal hole and coronal ejection earth bound on the December 30/31 2010.
Sense the timing of the fire works may have masted the lighting and thunder it is very possible that this event and other similar die offs could have been caused by the Crack in the Geo magnet shield and localized in areas of hi absorpsion on earth.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Allway enjoy your work

Ken Lowe

Source:
Weather radar shows something unusual around time birds fell

[link to www.todaysthv.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>