Users Online Now: 1,775 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 681,656
Pageviews Today: 1,156,689Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 7,865
01:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HI, I told you THAT FOOD PRICES WERE ABOUT TO SKYROCKET with a few weeks of anticipation. NOW I BELIEVE...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, I am Strongman Shelford.
you all know me by now . you can read my previous threads and predictions.

like when I mentioned that food prices were about to skyrocket just some weeks after the beginning of the spike:

Thread: DOLLAR going down since June -FOOD CRISIS 2010 HAS BEGUN?

NOw I believe this:

1) the trend is going to continue. massive dollar printing.
countries will start to appreciate their currency ( like China) to "contain inflation. If China appreciate its currency guess what it happens ( coff coff dollar is going to be devalued coff coff)

2) a small correction in commodities may take place in the next 2 months. There is a chance of a massive raid against silver shorts in march 2011.

3) gold ,silver and food will be safe haven. there will be volatility. but hold on. the crisis continues.

4) we are in the midst of a monetary crisis. it has already begun.

official links:
NOW OFFICIAL LINK ( TO CLARIN MAIN NEWSPAPER IN ARGENTINA)

[link to www.clarin.com]

ENGLISH VERSION BY GOOGLE

[link to translate.google.es]

READ IT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1223414

So summary:

1)buy food you can eat later you will save money.
2) got physical gold or silver? if not, you are dumb damned. it is not too late to jump in. buy silver but know that silver price can go down between 10-15% in the next months. It will go back to 30's and then heading to 50 U$S /oz

3) don`t believe the "recovery" . the system is broken and getting worse as I write this.

donations? you took profits with previous recommendations? send me an email ;) paypal accepted :D :charlie:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP