Users Online Now: 1,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 74,779
Pageviews Today: 118,700Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 735
01:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Free Education on how to grow your own food indoors... See the monster broccoli grown in my basement with hydroponics. Learn the art and prepare befo
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi guys,

I started a youtube channel illustrating, explaining and teaching you how to grow your own food indoors with hydroponics. This is a great way to get our independence back and prepare for tough times.

Let me know what you think and I will answer as many questions as I can. I will be adding many more videos and the next series will feature photos of the cherry tomatoes I grew. I grew two cherry tomato plants with one 90watt LED light and ended up with 455 cherry tomatoes that weighed a bit over 11.2 lbs.

I hope that this will be an inspiration to some of you out there.

Here is a video on the hydroponic broccoli I harvested with 1 90watt led light.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Here is an instructional video part 1 0f 2 of the system I built that grew the Broccoli.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Love and Light

WMK
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP