Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject :-( Ancient Aliens: Alien Devestations )-:
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, in betweeen watching my Sharks lose AGAIN to the Maple Leafs last night, I viewed most of this episode, "Alien Devestations" of the series, "Ancient Aliens".

Got to tell I'm suspiscious! I go back to when this theory
first started, with Erich Von Daniken's book, "Chariots of the Gods". I believe Mr. Von Daniken is from, "Bavaria".

It, the episode had it all, the Georgia Guide Stones, DNA Genetic manipulation theory, abductions so to alter DNA in Homo Sapiens, and creation out of destruction cycle ideaology.

I'm naturally suspiscious by nature, and with my understanding of this theory as it has progressed throughout the decades my conclusion is that tptb are getting pretty dang close to staging this ET threat propoganda.

Am I alone here or anybody else make this same observation/conclusion.

Please discuss if you've seen this last episode.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP