Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Contact Has Begun.(2008) AMAZING VIDEO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This episode is very special to me. Not far from my home in WA. lies Trout Lake and ECETI....Being a guest and a contracted employee of ECETI for conventions and promotional exhibits I have found this place mesmerizing and I have seen first hand the UFOS and powers and surges of extraterestrial energy in the area,as well as my local in Wa state. Enjoy the full feature of this amazing journey....

James Gilliland is an internationally known speaker, author, and contactee. He is the founder of the Self Mastery Earth Institute, Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conferences as well as the ECETI Ranch an internationally known UFO and Paranormal hotspot. He is the author of Reunion With Source, Becoming Gods and his latest best seller The Ultimate Soul Journey.

After a Near Death Experience James left his material life in commercial real estate and began a 34 year spiritual journey which included the study of most religions, The TIC Teachings of the Inner Christ, The Tibetan Foundation where is certified as a channel of the highest consciousness and energy along with initiations by Yogis and Lamas where he was given the name, Ridgzin Norbu, "Jewel of Pure Awareness". He is also a certified Kunlun Neigung instructor and has dedicated his life in service to the Awakening and Healing of Humanity and the Earth.

Something amazing is unfolding in a sleepy little town called Trout Lake in Washington State. CONTACT HAS BEGUN. Something grand is unfolding, everyone is feeling it, millions know of it yet just what is it. Come join James Gilliland every Tuesday at 9pm Pacific on World Puja radio network, where cutting edge scientists, authors, teachers and healers all dedicated to the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth will share their wisdom concerning ancient gnosis and latest developments in all fields wisdom.

"Contact Has Begun" will focus on UFO's, Contact with Benevolent Beings and current events in the world of UFO sightings. James will bring information that has long been filtered by mainstream ufologists and the mainstream media and will share techniques to initiate contact with the higher beings and guides. Making contact with the greater family of man, our star family, is available to us all should we choose to rise to the occasion. Please join us in helping to raise the Earth's vibration and assist in the evolution of our planet for the challenging times ahead.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP