Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scumbag lowlifes who try to sue for money they dont deserve
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just gonna vent a little bit and tell story about some lowlife scumbag who tried to get money out of me for their own stupid fuckup.

So the other day I went to Home Depot and bought one 2x6x8 board. I was getting this board to cut shorter boards to make stops for my truck's bed to hold sandbags over the rear axle for added traction in all this wonderful snow.

In the same shopping center as the home depot is a K-Mart. After I bought the board I put it in the bed of my truck(which is an 8 foot bed). The board was 10 foot long so it was sticking out of the back of my truck about 1.5 feet if that. It wasn't protruding any further then the trailer hitch on my truck.

Anyways after I left the Home Depot I went to the K-Mart to pickup a few little things I needed then I was going home.

My pickup truck has stickers on the back window with the name of the Performance Shop that I work at. It also has a custom license plate. I guess it's possible for someone to think that the truck is a company owned truck which I believe may have played a part in what happened next.

I went into the K-Mart and I wasnt in the store more then two minutes when I got a call on my cell phone from my boss at work. My boss told me that he had just got a call from a woman who said "Hey I am at K-Mart and I just ran into a MYWORKSBUSNIESSNME's truck. There is a board sticking out of the back of the truck really really far and it has no flag on it.(Now remember this board was only sticking out 1.5 feet at the most, and not any further then the hitch on my truck). I got out of my car and walked right into the board and I am hurt really really bad. Do you guys have insurance"? My boss then heard a man in the background say "hey you need to go to the emergency room so you can get something out of this" The woman then said "I am going to the emergency room, I am hurt really bad and I will be in contact with you to get your insurance information" My boss then told her that the business does not own any vehicles and is not responsible for injury. She then says "we will see about that, you will be hearing from my lawyer"

Is it just me or are some people just fucking lowlife scumbags trying to get money for nothing.

My take on this is one of the two following scenarios happened:

1: This woman say a company name and logo on a truck and assumed it was a company vehicle, saw this board and decided to run into it faking an injury in an attempt to get money from my work's insurance.

2: This woman is just fucking stupid and was digging through her purse or texting on her phone or just not paying attention to jack shit and walking through the parking lot and she did in fact walk right into the board. She then saw what she thought was a company owned vehicle and decided to attempt to get money out of the scratch she got from walking into a board.

Just a few other key facts to this, the board was, as i said above two times, not sticking out very far. Had the board not been there she would have had to have been walking so close to the rear bumper of my truck that she would have walked right into the trailer hitch on the back of the truck. She probably would have attempted to get money out of that as well.

Also went I left the K-Mart and went out to my truck there was no one around at all and the board, which was not strapped down in any way, was in the exact same position it was in when I had parked the truck. The board was all the way to the left of the bed up against the bed rail. Now wouldnt you think if someone had walked into this board with enough force to cause injuries so severe that they needed to go to the emergency room that the board would have moved just a little? Just a few inches maybe????

WTF Is this world coming to?? and the sad part is some douchebag personal injury attorney out there would probably take this case in an attempt to get some easy money for nothing.

I really am not worried about anything coming of this as I feel that she really has no case but just the principle of it just fucking pisses me off.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP