Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 462,988
Pageviews Today: 803,977Threads Today: 391Posts Today: 5,734
09:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject (Highly Sensitives)~*~I'm really confused - I am sure someone can give me some kind of clue ~*~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, I write this at GLP because there are just a lot of people around and so many like "us" (highly sensitives, psychic etc etc.)

So, I have noted a pattern...whenever someone comes along and says they can do a reading for someone I always ask and I always got skipped over. Except for today the OP of the thread finally told me that my energy was too strong for them to read me. I know I have a strong energy.

I went to the light workers site and asked some questions and got the same suggestion a few times. (I have a block.) but they said: Seek assistance in this healing with a metaphysician or RoHun therapist. (Okay, is there one hanging around that won't ask for money? Cause I can't afford to pay anything.)

I was working with someone. I mean, asking questions and such until yesterday when I got an email from her that says that her guides now say that she can't contact me. Something about how all that I need to know is within me.

It is like explaining to a 3 year old that that they can do something....like cook, but then not giving them the exact details on how to cook. If I don't know how to access the gifts I have been given, then how would one expect me to even begin to use them? ( Although I admit that I use them for numerology and tarot readings and have done so on the forums here before.)

Any ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? Someone to point me too? Can you point someone to me? I'm getting annoyed and confused over not being able to ask someone questions when I have them. It's like I have a compass, but don't know which direction I am standing cause it is pitch black where I am standing.

Note:
No, I don't take meds and I won't tolerate anyone who thinks that love and light beings are fake or evil in this thread. The first time you say something your post is deleted...the second time you are banned from the thread.
I need help, not stupid comments.

And thank you to all others who do offer help and advice. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP