Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ..cool new visitor today...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was sitting at the kitchen table, just a while ago talking to my Dad...when I saw the most beautiful Red Fox come up out of the woods...:)
It was so bright against the snow that fell yesterday..stood out like a X-mas light!

He walked out of the woods, across the mowed part, and over towards my bedroom door.
LOL..I thought he was gonna stop and knock to get in, for a second there...:P
He didn't though...made a turn and walked up the hill, up the driveway.

It's only the second time I've ever seen a Fox right close to the house like that...and I've been here a loooong time.
Last time I saw one was 10 years ago, and it wasn't up out of the woods...it was on the shelf below us, sleeping on a rock in the sun.
The one today was movin' on...

Seeing how it was so strange, I went to check out what the Totem things says about Fox...
Looks like if he was a Totem animal, or a messenger, he brought a good one...:)

[link to www.starstuffs.com]

I found his visit today, quite a joy..:)
It has definatly brought a smile to me on a cold , gloomy , snowy day.
I thought if it brought me joy, it might someone else...so why not share it?... :D

Anybody else out there having cool new visitors lately?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP