Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SOLAR FORECAST: INFAMOUS "Y-HOLE" LINING UP ON PLANET EARTH
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can now confidently predict we will experience an x class flare, probably sometime between 9pm et and 5 am et, tonight. The intensity should be in the range X-2 to X-6.

Remember, the real danger comes early next week.
---------------------------------------

Here is NOAAŽs solar flare forecast:

SPACE WEATHER
NOAA
Forecasts
Solar Flares: Probabilities for a medium-sized (M-class) or a major (X-class) solar flare during the next 24/48 hours are tabulated below.

Updated at 2005 Jul 29 2204 UTC

FLARE 0-24 hr 24-48 hr
CLASS M 70 % 70 %
CLASS X 15 % 15 %
----------------------------------------

Now here is my far more accurate prediction:

Updated at 2005 Jul 30 1300 UTC

FLARE 0-24 hr 24-48 hr
CLASS M 100% 100%
CLASS X 90% 100%
CLASS X+ 20% 50%

During the daylight hours and especially between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm , If the geomagnetic field weakens or orients itself towards the south (redzone will be added to the bottom of the chart as the readings go below 0 nanotesla), seek shelter from Sunlight by placing as much metal or concrete between you and the Sun as is possible. The proton flux by itself is harmful in densities that are being observed, as is the other particulate radiation.

An X class flare occuring during such a time is an emergency situation, and youŽll feel the effects of it if you do not seek shelter .quickly.
I know some of you have read my theory concerning why sunspots tend to reoccur in the same location on the Suns surface, and now it looks like the worst one of these loctions is active and coming to geoeffective in the next few days.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP