Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My question about gang stalking
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I can understand ex-husbands/wives or the ex-boyfriend/girlfriend stalking you on the net. But this "gang" stalking seems a little way over the edge.

My question is - why would dozens of people spend so much time to harass the average Joe/Jane 24/7 ? It doesn't make sense. If you read most of what the victim says, it seems they were selected at random (barring those ex-wives/husbands and ex-girlfriends/boyfriends)

Hell, I could do a whole lot more damage using the computer and telephone than following someone around town all day.

If you suspect someone of "stalking" you - confront them, get a liscense plate number, take pictures of them with your cell phone.

Every thread that I read here about someone being "gang stalked" basically says "people are following me and tapping my phone" but never any proof.

I'm gonna chalk 90% of it up to paranoia
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP