Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FOR FUN ~ Ideal Gifts for your Avid GLPer ~ please post yours
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ever look through a website and think 'hmm that looks like a super cool/GLP kinda gift'?

post your findings here, if anyone is stuck for a gift to buy you, you could send them the link to this thread :o)

heres a good one i saw (and yes i do realize i am a couple of months late with this thread!!) but hey ho, theres birthdays and shit too!

[link to www.firebox.com]

We all know pickpockets are ‘orrible. Unfortunately 21st century scoundrels are rapidly abandoning this time-honoured form of theft for something far more sinister. Because thanks to portable RFID skimmers, tech-savvy rascals can read and copy the unique data on your credit cards in a flash – no nifty fingerwork or Dickensian urchins required. That’s why you need a Leather RFID Blocking Wallet.

Available in black or brown, this stylish receptacle looks just like a traditional leather wallet – and it is. But thanks to an integrated mesh Faraday Cage (no idea but it sounds cool) it shields precious cards from portable RFID skimmers and demagnetisation (which can strip out valuable data). Complete card protection? Not half.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP