Users Online Now: 1,238 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 23,561
Pageviews Today: 37,498Threads Today: 14Posts Today: 234
12:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mark my words.. Doom will come in 2022 OR 2029. END of the "end-times" in 2029 or 2036.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My first and last and best and worst guesses to dooms-day.

If we are not sorted by 2012, meaning the NWO plans, then the end will be OVER by 2038. So by 2038 the world will be the new world, God's world, by 2038.
I figure this by a few factors.
Prince William is the prophesied anti-christ. Some people speculate he will be crowned king in 2015 when he turns 33, 33 being masonic so the ritual of kingship a masonic one. Bible prophecy states the anti-Christ will "fix" the world in the first half of his 7 year reign, and the world will fall back apart during the last part of his reign. 2015 plus 7 = 2022.
However, his "reign" may not have meant to be interpreted as his time to TITLE. Meaning just because he is king does not mean that's when his notable reign begins. For instance the queen, not too much to say is notable about her reign in the last X-amount of years. So whether he is king or not by 2015, then for SURE he will be king in 2022 AND his "REIGN" WILL start in 2022!
2022 plus 7 is 2029.
Now i factor in the 7 years of trials and tribulation which i do not count as the 7-year reign of the anti-Christ BECAUSE the first 3 and a half of those years the world is being "fixed" and agreeing with the anti-Christ's move to fix things, so there is relative calmness, peace, appeasement, and the like. The END of the LAST 3 years may be where the doomsday scenarios are CREATED. If when the world relations fall apart so much that rogue factions use HAARP-type facilities to create the doomsday scenarios, most likely as a by-product of purposeful revenge then it is a created doomsday. They are using so much electrical power to destroy others and end up destroying.. - or triggering an effect which will ultimately cleanse the world.
So 2029, the end of the anti-Christ's reign (when doom strikes be it man-made or natural), plus 7 years of trials and tribulation for everyone at that time, is 2036! So the absolute possible date for the END of the end and the beginning of the NEW is 2036.
I further back up this idea with my belief in Sathya Sai Baba as God incarnate, or avatar. He has stated he would walk into the Chitravati river and disappear at the age of 95/96 (some accounts are disputed between these two). Let me back-track, he is the 2nd of three incarnations, the first Shirdi Sai Baba, Sathya Sai Baba and 8 years after Sathya Sai Baba dies the third incarnation Prema Sai Baba will be the new world teacher, who will travel all over the earth teaching the new ways. Now let's consider if Sathya Sai Baba dies at the age of 96, which would be in 2022, plus 8 years (during the reign of the anti-Christ) is 2030. God incarnate does not need to experience our karma with us - in human form, the facet of God that is within the human body, may have his/her karma affected. Good karma as well as bad karma require the formless spirit to rebirth. Karma, good or bad, makes this necessary. So if the 7 years of trials and tribulation are to happen DURING God's time away from the form of incarnated human, then the anti-Christ will "reign" from 2015 to 2022. So this way, 8 years later, after 7 years of trials and tribulation, the 3rd incarnation is born in 2029. It is possible for the 3rd incarnation, Prema Sai Baba, to be born at the beginning of the 7 years of trials and tribulation, being a lesser facet of God, and yet still God, he could be triggered to be self-realized after the END of the end-times; similar to Jesus' progression of self-realization.
Therefore we have two probable dates for the END of the end-times, one being 2029 and the other being 2036. Subtract 7 years from either of those dates and that's about when doomsday is. The 7 years are of the struggle for those left, still plenty of millions of people for sure.

I let you believe what you want to believe.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP