Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Salvia - Breaking Out Of The Matrix
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello GLP

Recently I was browsing Youtube.com and I found one VERY INTERESTING video of a man who could control and describe his experiences on the power plant Salvia. The only reason this video took me by surprise was due to my own personal experiences with the plant before it became illegal in my home state. I'd like to explain to everyone here that I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE USE OF DRUGS, however I will go into detail on my own PAST personal experience and how it connects to what this man is talking about in his own video's.

(21x extract) This may look as if I'm acting or even schizo, but I assure you, it's a 100% GENUINE experience. (What you see is from my 3rd hit onwards) I suddenly forgot I took Salvia, and was transported to the greater, or outer reality and began talking with a being made of pure white light, but in human form.

I understood the Being overseeing our reality isn't God 'himself' so to speak, more of a keeper. I remembered I belonged with him on the outside, but I somehow got trapped in consensus reality whilst staring at it's hypnotic pull. (That's why I was born!) As the being tells me, I have to wait till I die to get back out again...

Crazy or what? I know, but believe me the information I received felt like the MOST TRUEST KNOWLEDGE of all. I felt incredibly privileged to be let in on some of the biggest secrets behind the illusion we call reality. It's very difficult to put into words, but send me a message if you'd like to know more...

Until I saw the video, I didn't realise I had been talking so much. I don't know how I manage to retain coherence, but I seem to start talking out-loud my telepathic chat with the being automatically.

The first time I ever tried Salvia, I had the luxury of smoking the 10x extract. Now i understand many folks become scared of their first experience and refuse to touch it anymore out of confusion and fear. Not in my case... I laid in bed and took one major hit. This hit crushed my reality and ripped me out of the matrix. I couldn't understand what was going on or what I was experiencing but I knew it was something completely natural and many before me had taken the responsibility to learn from their experiences. After i snapped back into my normal mindset, i quickly jumped out of bed in paranoia. If it wasn't for the clock in my room, i would have completely thought I had slept for an entire day and snapped out of a nightmare. I was scared, my heart was beating fast but i felt i couldn't back down from this. I felt I had encountered something that deserved a greater amount of research than what was publicly known on the internet at the time. I felt that silly videos of people on their Salvia trips were not good enough because they offered absolutely nothing. I finally got myself together and decided to continue exploring.

All i can say is the following. When you smoke the Salvia, you feel it hit you quite fast. There is a sense of vibration all around your body. Not only around your skin but you feel as if YOU (the soul inside the vessel of flesh, blood, and bones) are vibrating at a higher frequency. It feels like ants are crawling all over your body as blood pours into your numbed out arms when you fall asleep on them. Visually, i can only compare my surroundings to that of a scene from the movie Inception. There is a scene where the girl flips the city upside down and it feels like its going to fall on top of you. It looks like a fun house spinning circle if anyone has ever been inside of them. Personally, i cannot function physically while under a dose of Salvia. Its impossible. I feel as if my conscious mind leaves the physical body and floats like a controllable vehicle. Call it an out of body experience or physical plane astral projection if you will.

When you are on the other side... you see beings. I can't call them human because I know a human being has a physical body. These beings look like spirits or energy forms. You can tell there is something human about them because they can speak and communicate with you but they don't have physical bodies like us.

Being the person that I am... I decided to conduct an experiment. My friend would take a Salvia hit and He would describe his experience then I'd do the same after him. After we both described our experiences, we would simultaneously take a Salvia hit and see what would happen. My results surprised and lifted my spirits to an unimaginable new level. My friend and I both left our bodies and roamed around my room with a female being which we were later able to confirmed. Now, that was the FIRST experiment. The 2nd experiment i conducted myself. I took a hit of Salvia and i flew into the Astral and caught up with my sister who lives in a separate house. She was astral projecting in her SLEEP from her OWN house and we were able to make contact while i was astral projecting using Salvia in my OWN house. She was telling me to breathe because physically i was still holding my breath. Another being was also there and I could tell he was a male. thought maybe i imagined all of this, however the next day we talked about it through text. Incredible. Months down the line we finally spoke about it in person and the confirmation was still there.

My conclusion... Salvia can enhance the human eye's visible spectrum and can be used to open up a mental door out of this reality and on to other dimensions. The man in the video gives a visual description of how I saw the matrix folding and speaks to the beings on the other side.

Let me give a scientific explanation to my conclusion before i leave you with what might sound completely ludicrous. There is an understanding that everything which composes the physical plane or reality is made up of vibrating frequencies. If we take a look at the Visible Spectrum you can see that the Human eye is only capable of seeing between 400nm and 700nm. This chart shows the visibility of Gama Rays at 0.0001nm through 1.01nm. It shows the visibility of X-Rays at 1.01nm through 10nm which later starts Ultra Violate who at around 400nm becomes the visible light that the human eye can actually process. After the human eye we have Infrared, and radio waves. As the chart shows, the human eye is capable of viewing a limited spectrum of reality... sober. Before, i mentioned that Salvia produced a vibrating sensation. I believe the power plant known to many as Salvia has the capability of inducing our nerve system or perhaps even our spirit with a higher range of vibration. As the mind begins to vibrate our visible spectrum is enhanced and we are exposed to seeing objects or different dimensions that exist at a higher vibration or frequency. If consciousness vibrates enough, it can also leave the human body entirely and roam freely. My conclusion is also the same for Dimethyltryptamine (DMT).

IMAGE ( [link to img840.imageshack.us] )

You can see how the visible spectrum works by extending your hand in front of you and waving it really fast. If you're hand is still, you can see it clearly, however once it starts moving back and forth in a pattern the eye cannot capture it in detail and becomes translucent even though its still there.

Side Note: Personally, I do believe we are infinite beings and reality is split between multiple dimensions. As soon as our physical bodies cease to function we simply vibrate at our higher frequency and our visible spectrum enhances to expose that which has been there all along. Below is a link to a man who explains our different dimensions and how we can reach them through meditation, sleep and even power plants.

What do you think?

Once again... I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE USE OF DRUGS.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP