Users Online Now: 2,351 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,356,545
Pageviews Today: 2,264,730Threads Today: 909Posts Today: 16,102
09:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Oh noes - first hand prophecy... 2/3 going down. Seems serious shite confirmed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Blogspot is a place ANYONE can write any kind of shite imaginable.
The article that's issue here tells about WW3 prophecy by Greek monk, the elder Joseph.

So, the monk says:

- The Third World War will start with the conflict between Turkey and Greece.
- Jewish masons who are rulers over USA and European Union will force Turkish people into the war against Greece.
- In spite of Greek tremendous courage and resistance, Turkish attack will be devastating. Lots of Greeks and lots of their Russian and Serbian brothers in Christ who will volunteer to help Greeks will be dead.
- Turkey will charge deep inside Greece and will concur the most of the Greek territory.
- At the beginning, NATO and USA will not interfere into this conflict directly, but will give silent support for everything Turks do instead....

etc, etc....

But then, unlike most Blogspot crap, there appears the comment from a person who actually met the prophet in person!

Testimony:

It was my unique pleasure to have met the honourable elder joseph personally. On more than 2 occaisions. I too was skeptical but i tested him and asked him to read my mind.
He was able to and so then i asked him to tell me everything.
He said the folowing.. This is in 2004.

First there will be a natural disaster (the tsunami) then the poverty will start in greece. Then the povery will spread worldwide..
Then there will be a war!
It will start in the balkans.. Turkey will hit greece. Greece being weak will lose all teritory north of florina..
Then the Russians will come to their Orthodox brothers aid. Turkey will be wiped off the map.
They will give constantinople to the greeks. Then the world will say peace and it will last for 6 months. After that those who wish to unite the world will "take each other out in their blindness" Such a wholsale slaughter will happen that 2/3 of the world will die.
Australia will be overturned by its foundations.
Us will be nuked.
In those days you will travel 2 months to see another human being and you will greet him with love and say Brother u survived!!
He would not tell me when even though i begged him
Putin knows this prophecy he was there..
So does dADDY bUSH HE WAS THERE.
sO DOES Prince Charles who has been baptised Orthodox...
They carried Suitcases with then Putin and Bush. Launch codes for nukes..

All of Europe will be ash?
He said the following..
There has to be a war to cleanse the bad blood. It will happen and it will be terrible. ButGod help us if it doesnt Happen..

Article/comment source:

[link to doomsday-prophecies.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP