Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***I JUST WOKE UP. horrific & weird dream.***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just woke up at 4:40am after a horrible and weird horrific dream..and I knew I must write this dream now.

I remembered I was dreaming of some other things but got interrupted by these weird incidents!!!! Before I went to sleep,for a couple of hours,i have this weird feeling on the left side of my head and it kinda suck my energy..and i felt a little not right in the head. while I was sitting with my family watching the tv..i had to calm myself a few times especially mentally.

The dream>>>>

I was watching a video of some sort with a woman walking towards the sea. Then there´s a giant F6 tornado somewhere infront that begins to form. Me and a couple of unknown guys(i felt close to them) was observing the video. Then suddenly i´m inside the scene where it happens..and I saw myself running away from it.

Someone familiar was holding my hand infront of me and helping me ´run away from it´. He was pulling me. I know I was running away from the ´water electricity´ that was after me. I knew I had to get away from it but i couldn´t really use my legs to run. When I look behind me,I could see the giant tornado forming the shape of a square and then I could see numbers created by it on the floor,I see the numbers 4,3..and some other numbers. I even took a couple of steps closer to see the numbers clearly. Then we ran inside a shop(my previous childhood neighborhood shop on Blk 116) to hide from it. But then,I knew the force is still after us cos I could feel the electricity.

Then my ´helper´ begins to cough..and some others who entered the shop also begins to cough and I begin to cough. They we were all coughing out blood and some sort of bloody ball. I was THE ONLY ONE that did not cough out the ball. Then we all gathered & got seated and it begins to look like we are in some sort of a game. I was the odd one out cos I did not cough blood & the ball out. Then ´some hideous mysterious guy´ walked around us and then came to me,he was telling me that I´m the ´specially selected one´ and he told me he surprised me that he gets to SHOOT A BALL(baseball size),right into my head! into my left eye!(or both eyes) I remembered that I was going blind but I still could see. He uses his hand to do it. it felt horrific & bloody. I felt some sort of pain but you know in dreams the pain is not really pain but i could still feel it. Then I was forced(by the man) to throw a ball into the eye of anyone that is seating. and that guy told the others to close their eyes while the chosen one(me) must throw the ball into the eye of any of the other ´victims´. This is sick. I saw someone else got chosen and doing it...and i think I was the chosen one. I remember seeing different faces with different expressions. I went around and made a decision to throw it at this man...but all of them run away. I remembered that I was looking at some sympathetic people...especially this lady with her children...and even considering to throw it at her! I had a VERY tough decision and in the end I didn´t throw. I remembered myself flowing into another dream scene.

Then moves on to another scene - I was in the art school of my dreams. we get to learn how to use make-up taught to me by these females. felt really weird cos I´m studying with a group of guys that i´m close with and we´re all in some sort of mystical mansion. i remember someone being the leader...and me running back into the place cos really late at night.

Then i got chosen among with another guy(my familiar close friend) to go through an experience. The guy came back from it and warn me that it´s going to be very painful. ok,so it´s my turn. I was made to fold my hands and seated inside this very small room. In my head,I was thinking that this is an ART experience that I had to go through. WEIRD! This hideos mysterious being standing infront of me then begins to chop away on my hands...and I JUST ACCEPTED IT. I receive a mental warning to NOT LOOK AT MY HAND. I felt some sort of energetic pain...the most FEELING i got in a dream,ever. He,using the axe,keep chopping away on my hands/arms VERY STRONGLY again & again. and in my head I get the msg that it´s going to last a full 3 minutes! and i´m just enduring it.

What is goin on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP