Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 899,747
Pageviews Today: 1,604,297Threads Today: 679Posts Today: 12,102
06:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How come short guys can't date short women who are just as attractive as them?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in California and I hate my life right now. I am looking for a girlfriend as soon as I get my room on the 1st of March and I am having problems. I find that I can't get a woman unless she looks like a teen in the face even as an adult or is unattractive just because of my short height.

I am only 5'3 and all and I do mean ALL of the curvy women I meet or see are taken. The thing that kills me is that I know for a fact that even if they weren't taken they would not like me at all. They would think they are all that and a bag of chips and would not like me just because they look extremely good in a REAL and I do mean REAL looking way and because everybody likes them.

How am I supposed to exist in society if I can only get the worst looking curvy women. It seems like they will only get married to and have kids and have a good life with a 6 foot tall man no matter how short they are. I even read one of these women say on a message board or on Yahoo answers that they are good looking so they will not settle for a short man.

Am I just supposed to settle for the fact that I live in a world where all the curvy hot women who don't look like teens in the face when they're grown won't date me? That sucks! I hate the fact that I am stuck in the past and stuck in childhood permenently because of my height.

I am not going to date just childlike looking women because of my height. I am 29 years old dammit and I think it's about time I am able to act like it and date ANYTHING I want to date no matter whether it is a corporate woman, tall woman, attractive short woman, etc.

The curvy WOMEN don't just date us young looking men. They have boyfriends that look old AND boyfriends that don't, ALL of them. And us short GUYS are stuck dating the same damn type again and again. Fuck that! I want to grow up and leave the past in the past and move on with my adult life. Shit! Women are in serious denial about it too. When I used to post on LYC, the women there not only used to deny what I was saying but used to get angry and aggressive moreso than even a killer committing a hate crime against a gay guy.

I will say one more thing and then I will get back to the topic. Women can't just disagree with a man when a man says that women do something they have to go all out and try to kill him. I just politely brought up a point of how good looking women don't like short men and instead of women acting like they never heard of that before they attacked me straight out like a pack of mongrels. What the hell? I was not expecting this at all.

Now back to the subject. I am black but I have always wanted a house with a fence around it, a golden retriever, a good job, and an attractive wife. But due to our height, not our personality or anything we can help, short guys are the only ones who can't. People like to get on TV especially Janet Jackson on The Tonight Show and act like fat women have this problem and in the 90's it was curvy women who everyone pretended had that problem, but in real life short men are the only ones who can't date a genuinely attractive member of the opposite sex who is equally attractive as them.

Life sucks! What the hell can we do about it? And women have all kinds of blocks up against us short guys who like women who are just as attractive as us too. For example, there was a HOT woman named Stephanie who you all know I talk about from my 12th grade yearbook class. She didn't like short guys at all and I thought she was the hottest thing in the world. She's definitely my equal in looks. Five years after high school I saw her on the street and whistled at her because she was so curvy and brunette and good looking, but I didn't know it was her. I wouldn't have done it if I would have known that it was her because I know I am not her type.

Here is the problem. One day I saw this bombshell from a bridge I was walking on and she was in the river on a boat wearing tight spandex shorts. If her preppy nice for short guys friend Hanna was all I could handle as a short boy than you could imagine that seeing Stephanie, the most beautiful bombshell in the living world that is completely unattainable to everyone who is not perfect just because she is so hot, in spandex shorts put me over the top badly!

Stephanie told her friend Hanna because Stephanie couldn't believe it either. Then, to not let me get an attractive woman because I'm short, Hanna mooned me bare ass one day. She wouldn't let me get an attractive woman because of my height. Hanna didn't moon me because she liked me like any white, and I do mean WHITE tall man would think but because she thinks that I am too short to deserve her hot friend Stephanie. Even if I overcame and saw Steph in the river in those shorts.

To make things worse, I swear I got a prophecy even though I am an atheist that said that Steph has her eye on me and that we're going to be together. Then the next day, Steph who didn't even hear the damn prophecy drove past me and glanced over at me, thus putting her eye on me. Not only did I not get her but she wound up pressing charges on me for harassment.

Women have short guys stuck in a box and so does evolution where we can't date anything with good looks. We always have to take a short girl out of the pail and then make ourselves be satisfied. Fuck that, I can't take it anymore. If we can't even get short women who are as attractive as us how the HELL are we supposed to move up the ladder and one day date tall women who are attractive in the future when there is more tolerance towards inter height couples?

And the Stephanie example isn't the only example although it shows how prejudice white men are and how short women aren't really our friends like white men think just because they will more easily go upstairs with us and hate and I do mean REAL hate fuck us, if they fuck us at all. I also have one last example of how short guys are screwed out of attractive women who we like and who possibly like us. There was a woman named Erika who you all know I talk about on this forum too. She is from high school but I have never talked to her. I walked into her classroom one day to deliver some papers to her teacher because my teacher told me to. On the way out my so called friend Drew called me a bitch and I don't know if Erika heard it or not but she pointed at me not knowing that I saw it and asked her friend Andrea something. Andrea is a 5'8 curvy blonde and Erika is a 5'10 curvy brunette and even though Erika is less curvy than Andrea I consider Erika to be the hotter one of the two.

I suggest that Erika asked Andrea if Andrea thinks I look good. When this pointing usually happens from a short woman to a taller woman, nobody ever thinks that the taller woman is the one who thinks they look good so why should I think that Andrewa thinks I look good or likes me if Erika was the first one to point at me and notice me? When a short woman named Jody pointed at me to a tall woman named Brooklyn when I worked at McDonald's I knew that Jody thought I looked cute so why be stupid and not think that Erika thinks I look cute when she does it just because she's not the shorter tall woman that white men would have me to date?

Then to add to that, the next day when I was walking into the cafeteria, Erika called to me from across the room. I was shy so I ignored it. This happened every time I walked into the cafeteria for the next week but I ignored it every time. Then one day, even my good friend Josh called to me for Erika but I still ignored it. And finally one day, I saw Erika talking to another tall female friend of hers and pointing at me again and then Erika shook her head yes while looking at me.

Here's the part where I the short man get screwed out of the attractive woman that I like. I graduated and didn't see any of them for at least 3 years. Then one day I was relaxing near the King Center in the summertime. Then Andrea, the shorter blonde drove up and saw me and Erika was with her along with another friend of hers. Up to this point it had OBVIOUSLY been Erika who liked me but when it was time to show some butt then all of a sudden Andrea was supposed to be the one I had to like. Andrea told the women to bend over in front of me and they did.

Then whenever I was walking for the next 4 weeks and Andrea saw me from her white van that she was driving in, she would yell, "Whooo!" at me taking all the credit and spot from Erika. Fuck that. If Erika was the first to notice me then when it was time to see some ass, I shouldn't be forced to like the shorter, less attractive woman just even though she has a bigger butt.

What do I do about this guys and women? Can anyone help me? And give me real advice?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP