Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *** To MUAMMAR al-GADAFFI of Libya--From my Heart of Love ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Dearest Muammar, my Desert Heart--

This is a most sincere and heartfelt letter to you. I have never written you before, nor do I have the means to write you directly, as my Country doesn't allow mail to reach your Country. This is my very first time addressing you in letter.

I know that your Country is in terrible turmoil, and that you have temporarily left Libya, for safer ground. I am very sorry to hear of the state of your Country, at present. I truly do hope that you and your family are safe and secure. I also hope that your Country can be restored and peace can finally return.

I believe you are a very good man and peaceful leader in the World. Yes, I believe the World is now in a state of Revolution, and I agree, that some changes do need to be made. I too, am a Leader of Peace, just like you are, but my Commission of Peace is about to begin, as I am not yet known. Just as you, I will work towards a unified People and World, to restore the World back to the Plan of the Creator, of Peace, Love, and Unity amongst All.

I would like you to know that I have the highest respect and admiration of you. As I've said, I know you are a good man, a 'Changed Man,' who has a heart that is truly for Humanity.

You already 'know' me, though we have not yet met in person. I was that 'Vision of the Woman' you saw in the Deserts, when your home in Tripoli was bombed by my Country's Military, back in 1986. I was the one who came to you, and spoke to your heart about Peace and Love. You felt my Love in your heart. I know that you have never forgotten this moment, after all of these years. I know that my love still lives there, deep within you. It was this experience of Love that you had in which you declared to the World, that you were a 'Changed Man.' This Special Love changed you.

Yes, I am this Woman you saw, and now, the time is soon-coming that I shall come forth into the World and do all that the Creator asks of me to do. I seek to fill the World with Peace, Love, Unity and every good thing possible. I am a Queen--God's Holy Queen--and I will seek to Establish God's Kingdom within all Hearts in the World. For it is truly love only, that can bring True and Lasting Peace to a World so torn by hate. Love will cross all barriers, regardless of Nation, People, Race, Religion, Creed, etc. Love is the Song that oneday soon, all Peoples and Nations shall sing together, in Harmony.

I encourage you, my dear Desert Heart, to stand strong and continue being a Good and Peaceful Leader to your People. Please do not accept defeat nor walk away from the difficulties now happening. I believe in you. I believe that your Peaceful Ways can make the difference to not only your People, but to other Peoples and Nations, as well.

You and I will always be specially connected, from the moment you saw me in your Deserts, when I prayed for you from afar, when our hearts touched and a special love was born. When you pray, when your heart sings deep within, think of me. I am always there.

Thank you for doing the Good Work. I do hope that somehow, in some special way, this letter might be read by you, and that you might take heart and hope into you, because of it.

I welcome your words from this letter, if you or someone close to you wishes to respond. I will frequently check this Posting to see if you have responded.

I hope your heart has peace in it, regardless of the turmoil happening. Remember that special moment in the Deserts, when you became a 'Changed Man.' I hope and pray that we can meet someday, and continue forward in establishing Peace and Unity in the World.

My love and prayers are always with you and your People.

With all of my love,

Queen
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP