Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Kudos to Secret Service
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today I spoke with 2 Secret Service men. They are following up on Ahmeasha Amalia El-Jammal. So I am acknowledging them as I told them I would-they know wo I am...and they are pursuing the Michelle Rutledge/Routledge/El-Jammal/Al-Jammal. This is from a prior thread of mine regarding computers at the FBI.

I want to say thank you to the government workers who are out in the heat and dealing with real terrorists. I commend their hard work and great difficulty in getting the real terrorists that are in our country.

Michelle aka Ahmeasha is in custody as the US Marshalls met her on the tarmac at KCI and she has been in custody ever since. I have been satisfied they are taking action and I appreciate it. I will behave and not complain so fervently...thx guys, you are taking on an incredible quagmire.

Kudos to our government workers who rarely get acknowledged but are working hard, especially in cases like this. I told you I would say some positive things about them and they made sure I knew they were not FBI but Secret Service...so Kudos to you both and any others who truly fight the good fight and do hold the line...so the masses can have freedom.

chorus link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='yoda'>

I had to make good on my word...as that is my worth. Thx again, and feel free to visit for any other questions. link to www.godlikeproductions.com] alt='smile_kiss'>

[link to godlikeproductions.com]
=cb829e5bb59d3e8d1dd3c909e9dd256c

[link to www.google.com]
jammal&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=
firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla
:en-US:official
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>