Users Online Now: 1,760 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 809,421
Pageviews Today: 1,738,161Threads Today: 821Posts Today: 15,182
10:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is it normal to be terrified of "Greys"?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello all, i'd like to start with a little introduction as I am new to the site and state that this is a very real topic so please read what I have to say fully and resist the urge to post pictures. I would appreciate it very much.

My name is Sam, i'm a 49 year old Australian living out in the bush. I have feared greys ever since I had 1 episode of sleep paralysis a couple years back and yet there is nothing to suggest the two subjects are related, I know they aren't. The doctor I saw said it will happen on average once or twice in a lifetime - perfectly normal.
It has gotten to the point where this fear is embarrassing and restricting me, I can't tell my family of my fear yet I would rather stay up all night than get out of bed and walk to the outhouse.

I just don't understand it, it is just the appearance of them that gets to me I might add. No other alien bothers me but if I see an image of a grey I break into a sweat and have to be around someone in order to calm down, much like an anxiety attack. I do think to myself quite often if I should get some "professional" help but life is fantastic if I am not thinking of greys.
I have a beautiful family who see me as normal (for the most part, lol) and have no idea about this so i'm just putting it down as a deep phobia, I will not deny that my thoughts sometimes link my 10 second bout of paralysis to Greys though.
I had read that allot of members who visit GLP are knowlagable about aliens and so I figured I would share my problem with you all before I decide to see a shrink. I am grown up enough to accept your insults as I do understand this may come accross as pathetic but please do not post pictures of greys as I do want to read your replies without my heart racing. I AM 100% SERIOUS.

My questions to anyone kind enough to reply are:

Is it normal to fear Greys?
Does anyone beleive Greys exist? and if so do you view them as evil?
Should I man up and accept I need to get help?

Many thanks in advance grinning
Sam.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP