Users Online Now: 2,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 704,890
Pageviews Today: 1,226,600Threads Today: 399Posts Today: 8,141
12:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone Ever Try The DMSO & Cessium Chloride Cancer Treatment? Did it , Does it Work?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm pretty sure I have terminal cancer, it has spread and I know I wont make it through the traditional chemo/radiation/operation treatments.

I have been researching the best alternative cures and it looks like the DMSO + Cessium Chloride treatment is the one I'm going to try.

Anyone else try this and come out a winner?

Like to hear pros and cons and also to further the awareness of this hopefully miracle substance called DMSO...

***Disclaimer***- DO NOT TRY THIS TREATMENT ON YOUR OWN. IT IS RISKY BECAUSE OF CERTAIN MINERALS IT DEPLETS FROM YOUR BODY. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO ANY TREATMENT> I mention this because I tried the maple syrup and baking soda cure and nearly died from it...SO BE CAREFUL!!! - Just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's safe.

Thank you for any info/contribution on the above.

The site to use (below) has an expert who will give treatment advice/help for free while on the above treatment. I haven't started my treatment yet, and would like to hear from the alternative community what you think about it before I commit to buy the $700-$1000 treatment package. - Thanks.

*(I have no interest in this website, it is just the one recommended by cancertutor.com)

[link to www.essense-of-life.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP