Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP has put you all to sleep!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While you are all in here memserized over 6.0 earthquakes, an imaginary Planet X that has yet to show, aliens and bloodlines from outerspace, and all this other sci fi shit that is only in the movies, TPTB are taking over your world.

We have the middle east about to erupt in all out war (anyone care that gas is only going up, or are all of you too young to drive?), the governments are stripping their citizens of whatever civil liberties they have left, killing off the bees in the world so that the GMO food you can buy is THEIRS, and poisoning the water supplies so that we all get very sick and have to pay for their "MEDICINE" that only kills us faster.

Pretty soon, you will be shell-shocked as you no longer have the ability to even choose who your friends are, let alone chat about conpsiracy stories.

Not all of the shit you see here on GLP is real, and some of it is (especially the shit that is happening here on planet earth).

WAKE UP and come back to earth, GLP-tards, your planet needs you.

I know this thread will get bashed, and that is okay. I am not here for my health, fun, or for kicks. I love you, and care for you as my own children.

So bash away, I still love you. Just wake up in the process.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP