Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prophecies of Babylon America's Judgment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Prophecies of Babylon America’s Judgment

Warning:

Do not assume every prophecy listed below will come true.
I’ve tried to use discernment in what prophets and prophecies to include.
However, don’t expect my judgment to be perfect.
Test the spirits to see if the prophesies are of God.
I do believe many of these prophecies will come true but not necessarily all of them.
I am especially cautious of prophecies with dates.
Use discernment and don’t let fear get the better of you.
Rather ask God how you can prepare and live by faith.

1 John 4
1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Also, do not assume the events will occur in the order listed unless it is specifically stated.
I have more confidence in prophecies confirmed by more than one prophet because God may be confirming certain prophecies by two or more witnesses.

Consider seriously prophecies with rare prophetic signs.
If the rare sign occurs then I am confident that the rest of the prophecy will occur.
Such prophecies are:
John Johnston’s prophecy that when Fidel Castro dies the economic collapse will follow afterwards.
(This one doesn’t seem rare, but there were many other rare pre-conditions that have already come to pass).
Cliff Hilbert’s prophecy that Mt. Rushmore falls before solar EMP takes out the electrical grid and electronics even those in cars.
Bishop Koyle’s prophecy that the Relief Mine strikes rich ore in the second year of the seven year famine and around the same time the US president dies, followed by collapse of the federal government within a year.
Bishop Koyle’s prophecy that 6 to 9 months after the Relief Mine comes in, there will be no transportation.
Chuck Youngbrandt’s prophecy that when China invades Taiwan and North Korea invades South Korea in the same year then 2 years later the California and Midwest earthquakes happen followed by Russian nuking of coastal cities followed by Russian/Chineese invasion.
E.R. Lindsey’s prophecy that exactly one year before the California earthquake there will be the greatest Australian earthquake, a Mediterranean volcano erupting causing large tidal waves, and a mild California earthquake that cracks the walls of the city halls of Los Angeles and San Francisco.

When Prophet Tom Deckard issues the call to leave the USA to go back to Israel then the USA will likely start to get the worst of the judgments. If you wish to be part of this group leaving to Israel, then I recommend keeping the commandments of God (Torah) such as keeping the true Sabbath, keeping the festivals of Yahweh, eating kosher, etc since we will seek to follow all of God’s commandments.

Prophets

Tom Deckard [link to jewishprophet.com] “Visions of America’s Judgment”

Thomas S. Gibson [link to www.telusplanet.net]

Dumitru Duduman [link to www.handofhelp.com]

E. R. Lindsey [link to www.etpv.org]

Matthew Stephen [link to www.propheticwatchmanvine.com]

Chuck Youngbrandt [link to www.survivalprimer.com]

Bishop Koyle [link to woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com]

Sarah Hoffman [link to www.moneyteachers.org]

Gail Smith [link to www.toddjumper.com]

Amos Scaggs [link to www.amosprophecy.com]

John Johnston [link to www.unitedstatesprophecy.com]

Cliff Hilbert [link to watchman2009.blogspot.com]

Stephen Bening [link to www.usaprophet.com]

Once4All [link to www.savemenowjesus.com]

Leslie Johnson [link to www.youtube.com]

Various Other Prophets

Outline of Events

Fifth Seal Opened as Of April 2009
Sign Before Economic Collapse (Fidel Castro Dies)
Economic Collapse Comes Before WW3
Economic Collapse
Dollar Collapses and Eventually Becomes Worthless
Gold and Silver to Rise in Value But Useless When Famine Is At Its Worst
Stock Market to Crash Eventually
High Inflation Followed by High Deflation/ 5 to 1 Currency Revaluation
2 Assassinations in America, 2 in Europe, 2 in Middle East, 2 Assassinations in Asia
George Bush Shot and Killed
Obama Assassinated Or Removed From Office
Obama Last President of USA as Constitutional Republic
Hillary Clinton to Rule USA But It Won't be "We The People"
At The Brink of War by 2010
America Judged By End of 2012
MiddleEast War; Israel/USA vs Iran/Syria
Terrorism in the USA (7 City Attack)
Plagues Unleashed (Bird Flu, White Blister, Ebola type)
Famine (7 Year World Wide Famine)
Sign Before Solar EMP (Mt. Rushmore Falls Before Solar EMP)
EMP Takes Out Electrical Grid and Electronics
Helter Skelter; Gang Violence
US Civil War
Martial Law
Cities of Refuge/ Cities of Light
North Korea Invades South Korea (2 Years Before Invasion)
China Invades Taiwan (2 Years Before Invasion)
Prophecies for One Year Before Russian/Chineese Invasion
Three Asteroids Hit; 1 in Gulf of Mexico, 1 off East Coast of Florida; Another Off Eastern Seaboard Causing Tsunamis Before New Madrid Earthquake
Sign One Year Before California Earthquake (1 Year Before Invasion)
California Earthquake Comes 1 Month Before New Madrid Earthquake
California Earthquake (Year of Invasion)
New Madrid Earthquake Divides USA 37 Days Before Russian Nuking (Year of Invasion)
New Madrid Earthquake (Year of Invasion)
Russian Subs Nuke California, Las Vegas, New York and Florida 37 days after New Madrid Earthquake
Russians Invade From East; China/Japan from West Helped by Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua, Serbia and One Other Nation
America Occupied for 7 Years; 70% of Americans Dead; America Wins Freedom Through Repentance, Godly Leader, New Invention, Angelic Help
Massive Meteorite Shower of Little Rocks
Wormwood/Planet X/Niburu Passes By Earth
Pole Shift
Pope As False Prophet?
Yahshua ha’Maschiach Returns / Rapture / Armageddon

Prophecies

Fifth Seal Opened as Of April 2009

John Johnston Prophecy
[link to www.unitedstatesprophecy.com]
"April 28, 2009

This is a very important message- The Fifth seal of Revelation has now been opened.

To the Christians of the United States of America and the world on the 14th day of April at 2:30 PM God spoke to me very clearly about what is getting ready to happen to America and the world. The 5th seal of Revelation chapter six has been broken over the world. (Revelation 6:9)

I came under attack by three very powerful demon spirits on April 11th. Soon after this attack God showed me that the fifth seal has been broken. The fifth seal represents great persecution and suffering of Gods people which is coming against the remnant body of Christ.

What I find amazing is that five days after He said this to me on April 19th during the Miss USA Pageant Miss California was asked the question as to what she thought the definition of marriage is. Her answer was the Biblical definition "between a man and a woman". She was the front runner and because of her answer (belief) she lost the pageant and has since come under vicious attack for her beliefs.
At about the same time frame in April the so called “swine flu” broke out and California was the first to report a case of this flu in the US on April 21st.
To the people of the United States of America and to all Christians world wide, you must call a Solemn Assembly of all men, women and children of your house and church to fast and pray for what is about to happen to the United States and the world.
God has warned and warned of this day that is now upon the world and 90% of you are not ready for that which is about to come upon the entire globe.
Satan is about to make a stand against the Body of Christ and the world for their rebellion against God Almighty and for the rejection of His Son Christ Jesus. Satan stands before God as the "accuser of the brethren" and demands justice since God’s creation refuses to serve and to worship God and His son Jesus. (Revelation 12:10)
I, John W. Johnston warn you to fast and pray like never before. Time is almost completely up.
The killing field in the United States of America is going to be the worst thing that has ever happened in this country. The people of the world will faint because of the destruction that is coming to this nation and its people.
I encourage you to go to your friends and family and resolve your irreconcilable differences and to forgive one another. You must go to the people who you have hurt and ask for their forgiveness. (Matthew 6:15)
It is written, “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.” (Matthew 6:14) If you do not forgive others you will not be able to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. For whatever you bind on earth with un-forgiveness will be bound in heaven. (Matthew 16:19)

ATTENTION BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST! Please get with your Pastors and plead with them to call a Solemn Assembly of fasting and prayer!
John W. Johnston"

Sign Before Economic Collapse (Fidel Castro Dies)

John Johnston Prophecy
[link to www.unitedstatesprophecy.com]
"Prophetic word from God about the Collapse of the US Economic System
Around 1981 God gave me a prophetic word of knowledge that has been partially fulfilled.
These events are time markers.
Very soon we will see the fulfillment of the rest of this word. The Lord told me the following:
“When you see that the Berlin wall comes down and when you see the Soviet Union take a
severe blow then it makes a recovery, and then you see the death of Fidel Castro; then shall
come the collapse of the economic system of the United States.”
The Berlin wall separated East Germany from West Germany for more than 25 years. The
construction began on August 13, 1961. The wall was opened and many sections of it literally
knocked down on November 9th, 1989.
The Soviet Union is considered to have officially dissolved on December 31, 1991. This is
when all official Soviet institutions had stopped to function in the different "republics" of the
Soviet Union. The individual governments of these republics started functioning separately.
The Soviet flag flew for the last time over the Kremlin. As you know Fidel Castro is now a
very old man in his 80's and his health is not well. Cuba could very soon see the death of its
long time Dictator. BE READY!!!! KNOW WHO YOU SERVE BEFORE THIS OCCURS!"

Economic Collapse Comes Before WW3

Thomas S. Gibson Prophecy
[link to www.telusplanet.net]
"This word of the Lord is for all those who have desired to know the times and seasons. There will come a three fold sign of the end times. This will be, no matter what else may happen. I, the Lord have spoken.
1. The Fall of an American President
2. The collapse of the American economy
3. The infiltration onto American soil of enemy bands of soldiers to begin World War III
This word shall occur as spoken, says the Lord. Look not to the earth for your ways, but look to Me, says the Lord of all things."

“March 17, 1998 [1998 03 17.1]
There is prophecy of judgment, and this prophecy of judgment shall come to pass.
First I shall bring about a strong judgment of the fall of this nation's economy, and after this will come the judgment of the fall of technology, says the Lord God.
September 5, 1999 [1999 09 05.1]
These coming days that soon shall be when this earth shall reel from the economic deprivation of money:
They won't understand how it could happen. The economy was so strong. The economy was doing so great. The economy was excellent. The economy was the way it should be. And yet, it shall not be. And the remainder of what's left will be a sluggish, slow economy ¬¬much unemployment, and much unrest. But that shall be the beginning.
For people that are unemployed¬¬ they shall seek to live by whatever means they can. Violence shall erupt as it has not erupted in a long, long time. Many cities shall have serious crime like they have not known, nor could they have ever imagined.
This is what's coming. This is what's coming. Those who put their faith on Me shall walk with Me, says the Lord. Those who put their faith on the things of this earth shall find how fragile the promises of this world can actually be.
Listen and heed the word of the Lord. I will deliver all the righteous and protect them from this time of wrath. But the nation shall be judged according to My word.”

Economic Collapse

Sarah Hoffman
[link to www.moneyteachers.org]
"The next thing that I felt more than I saw was that shortly after this there was no commerce, no shopping, buying, and was impressed that there was no economy. The economy had almost failed completely and no one had any money."

Gail Smith Prophecy
[link to www.toddjumper.com]
“ECONOMIC COLLAPSE: Shortly after her mother in law’s death the government will cause to occur very rapidly a complete, world wide economic collapse in which money would be worthless. She is not sure how soon after her mother in law’s passing this will occur. At one time she felt it would just be a few days; now she is not sure how much time will pass. She saw lots of paper money blowing about the streets and no one bothering to pick it up. There are a number of scriptures, both in the Bible and in modern revelation which refer to Babylon falling, and an economic collapse occurring in “one day”. She has not been shown how this collapse would occur, but she has been shown on many occasions that it would occur very quickly over just a relatively few days. She says that “we will hear rumors which will get louder and then the collapse will happen very quickly.” “

Bishop Koyle Prophecy
[link to woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com]
“33. The U.S. Government will keep propping up the economy as if it were on stilts, until finally it would suddenly collapse overnight.”

“39. Banks will commence taking over mortgage defaults until they own many properties, helping to add to depression. There will be plenty of money in the banks, but none to lend out.”

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
[link to www.amosprophecy.com]
“Economic Conditions
I was standing beside a new constructed large pole barn type building with no sides (new constructed administration was not constructed properly) when gust of wind ( recent stock market surge) came up and moved the roof up and over to the side of the structure, but the roof was still hanging on by a small edge (the economy is hanging on by a thread).
The building was owned by my older brother (Big Brother Government). I tried to gather people to fix the roof that was about to collapse (the economy) but with no avail. I tried to get the organizers to instruct the people who were gathering under the roof to move out of the danger area but he said it wouldn’t hurt anyone and besides that they wouldn’t go anyway.
The newly constructed administration has controlled with the bankers the recent stock market surge but it has almost destroyed economy.
Big Brother will not repair the damage and most see no harm in it and don’t realize the condition the economy is in.
Any disturbance now will topple the economy and it will come crashing down and a lot of people are going to get crushed.
September 8, 2009 “

Various Prophets
[link to www.youtube.com]

Dollar Collapses and Eventually Becomes Worthless

Prophet Tom Deckard had an open vision where he saw a TV reporter saying that you might as well go out and burn your dollars because they are worthless. He suggested having gold.

Bishop Koyle Prophecy
“43. Greenbacks will blow down the streets and will not be picked up because they will be worthless.”

Amos Scaggs
“The Dollar Decline
The Dollar went to low 50s in value, and then went back to 72c on the Dollar value.
When it went to the Low 50’s, I said NO, NO, not yet, then I looked again and it went to .72c on the dollar in value.
But that didn’t last long.
January 21, 2008
Worthless Money
Don’t hassle & fret over major problems such as law deals or worry about money because it won’t be long before it won’t matter anyway.
The Dollar becomes worthless. The stored up savings will buy nothing.
April 8, 2005 “

Once4All Prophecy
[link to www.savemenowjesus.com]
“May 2009: "The dollar will burn." "War is coming." He also said, "Everything is going to crash." I believe He is talking about the world economy and fiat currencies. Of course, they have to crash relative to something else - I think - and that would be silver and gold.”

Bishop Koyle Prophecy
“U.S. MONEY TO BECOME WORTHLESS
Additionally Koyle said, not long after the mine came in, the U.S. money would become totally worthless.”

Gold and Silver to Rise in Value But Useless When Famine Is At Its Worst

Bishop Koyle Prophecy
“A SILVER DOLLAR WILL BUY ONE ACRE OF LAND
The bishop made the comment many times at the Thursday night meetings that the day would come when a silver dollar would buy an acre of land.”

“He also saw that we would buy our wheat at 50 to 60 cents per bushel, and that it would be bought out of the first and second years of crops in those famine years. He looked up and down the state everywhere on the third year of famine, and he could not buy a bushel of wheat for a bushel of gold.”

Stock Market to Crash Eventually

Bishop Koyle Prophecies
“A WARNING ABOUT WALL STREET RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL CRASH
Bishop Koyle said that Wall Street would have a major drop sometime before the total failure and that the Government would step in to help save it.”

“August 11, 2002 [2002 08 11.1]
As I was in prayer this afternoon the Lord showed me the following: I could see a chart with one line on it. It went up and down in a jerky fashion. Suddenly it dropped off so low that it was almost off the bottom. Then it continued its jerky up and down motion, but it was now doing so very near the bottom of the chart.
Then the Lord said: this is the stock market. You will soon see the sudden drop off to the bottom. Many will not believe that it cannot rise again ¬¬but each attempt to resurrect their money god will result in failure.”

Matthew Stephen Prophecy
[link to www.propheticwatchmanvine.com]
“Event #5 Wall Street will explode and take a hit. I was looking at the news on the computer saw the words Wall Street and next to it I saw the word Explode appeared in Red. I was given a word last June 2009 about an ALL TIME LOW FOR WALL STREET. This Explosion could be a real hit.”

High Inflation Followed by High Deflation/ 5 to 1 Currency Revaluation

Amos Scaggs
“Devaluation on the Dollar and Hyperinflation.
I went up to the cash register to pay for an items. When I pulled out my money to pay, the dollar had devaluated by hundreds of dollars (The dollar became valued at hundredths of its former value. Hundreds of dollars would be worth less than a dollar.) I had several hundred dollars in my hand to pay for a $60 item, but that wasn’t enough. By the time I was quoted the price and was in the process of paying, the dollar lost its value by hundreds. I had another different card that would purchase the item.(This was not the typical credit card). Then after that it was the barter system.
A days wage for a loaf of bread is coming to our door step.
Berlin December1918 bread was 0.5 Marks; November 1923 bread was 201,000,000,000 Marks
One Egg in 1913 was 0.08 Mark; November 1923 one egg was 80,000,000,000 Marks
Pair Shoes in 1913 was 12.00 Marks; November of 1923 Shoes were 32,000,000,000,000 Marks
One man said: I dropped into a cafe to have a coffee. As I went in 1 noticed the price was 5000 marks – just about what I had in my pocket. I sat down, read my paper, drank my coffee, and spent altogether about one hour in the cafe, and then asked for the bill. The waiter duly presented me with a bill for 8000 marks. ‘Why 8000 marks?’ I asked. The mark had dropped in the meantime, I was told. So I gave the waiter all the money I had, and he was generous enough to leave it at that. . . The memories of a German writer
One of the causes of the inflation was Germany printed more and more money to pay off war debts.
Does that sound familiar? We call it stimulus and buybacks.
March 17, 2009 “

Bishop Koyle Prophecies
“40. There will be an overnight price crash. Wages and prices will be 20 cents on the dollar.”

““One time in about 1946 an attorney who was quite interested in the Mine, and sometimes he attended the thursday night meetings, said to the Bishop, "How are you going to stop the Government from taking about 94% of the gold away from you?" The Bishop said, "Turney, there ain't goin' to be no Government when the Mine comes in!"”

“Koyle saw that the US President would die in office just a while after the mine came in. He saw them look up and down the country everywhere to try to find a man to take his place and they would not be able to find one and the nation wandered in chaos. That's how bad it will get.”

“He also said prices would go higher and higher and all at once something happened and in one night the props would be knocked out from under everything and down would come everything. This condition of rising prices would be brought about by strikes.
When the props give away there will suddenly be an overnight price and wage crash or deflation that seemed to occur the same time as the death of the republican president.”

“Koyle was shown that our entire wage and price structure had risen higher and higher so that it was like it was up on high stilts, and then suddenly it was as if someone over-night had kicked the stilts out from under it, and the whole thing came down with a crash to about 20 cents on the dollar. Property would only be worth l/5 of its former value, but his mortgage and other fixed debts would remain the same.
The US would call its military home from all over the world just to keep the greenbacks home and to keep the peace.”

2 Assassinations in America, 2 in Europe, 2 in Middle East, 2 Assassinations in Asia

Matthew Stephens Prophecy
"Eight world leaders will be assassinated as well as many other government officials; this will include state level leaders and many leaders will be jailed as a result of this."

"The Lord Jesus has told me that soon, two American and one Middle East political figures will be assassinated as well as the French President."

"The Lord Jesus has told me that soon, two American, two Middle East, two Europe and two Asian political figures will be assassinated, besides French President, Sarkozy."

George Bush Shot and Killed

"The Lord says: George Bush shall not leave his office before the end of his second term, but rather shall be killed before that time."

"I gave a prophecy that you would have two attempted assassination on your life. The second dream I had about you, I saw you take a hit and you were laying on the ground I walk over to you and I look down on you and you had your eyes closed. "

Obama Assassinated Or Removed From Office

"When the Lord told me that you would be re-elected a second term, He also told me that the proceeding president would be a democrat and would be assassinated."

Cliff Hillbert Prophecy
[link to watchman2009.blogspot.com]
"Isa 16:13 - This is the word the LORD has already spoken concerning the USA. 14 But now the LORD says: "Within three years, as a servant bound by contract would count them, Moab's splendor and all her many people will be despised, and her survivors will be very few and feeble."

Isa 22:19 - 19 I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position.

“Barack Obama, keep your hands off My Holy Land!”

Personally, I pray that God will block every effort you make, no matter how small. People have asked me if you are the Antichrist, but I have told them that you are not THE Antichrist, but you are AN antichrist. There is no truth in you. Enclosed is a prophetic message for this nation that the Lord gave me last March, it is titled “The Destruction of the USA.” Every word of it will come to pass, including the passage where I stated that you will bow your knees in surrender to the Russians before the end of your first and only term in office."

Once4All Prophecy
“March 7, 2009: "President Obama is dead." [I have no idea about whether this is just spiritually or perhaps indicating a future assassination.]”

Obama Last President of USA as Constitutional Republic

"Mr. President, before you were elected into office the Lord told me you would be elected and that you would be the last American President elected by “WE the People”.

"Man From Modesto" Prophecy
Last U.S. President Prophecy: Obama, McCain or Cheney?

C. Alan Martin Vision
Refer to C. Alan Martin's Vision of the Night
[link to lovestthoume.com]

Hillary Clinton to Rule USA But It Won't be "We The People"

"He revealed to me that at the end of the day, Hillary Clinton will be sitting with a flag pole sticking in her head ruling the nation, and it will not be by "We the people". "

Steven Crowder
[link to www.americaslastdays.com]
"“In the political arena, you are going to see women rising into more and higher positions of authority, says the Lord. This spirit that is at work in your country will empower them to boldly enter into places that have in the past been dominated by men. Ultimately, you will see a woman attain to the highest office in the land, being swept into office by those who are under the influence of this spirit. As part of the political campaigning, you will see evidence of this powerful spirit at work if you’re looking for it—it will be very obvious to you in that day. Whether this woman will attain to the highest executive office in the land due to running as number one or number two on the campaign ticket does not matter—she will attain to the highest position at My appointed time, whether it be due to winning by attrition or winning by election. And, at that time, you shall see the great many rejoicing in this so-called victory, not knowing all the while that it is the Lord who has set their table before them and they shall eat a very bitter harvest. Of this new leader, it has been said decades before that she shall be ‘Well-dressed and beautiful, but cruel in heart.’ Her heart shall be as far from the Lord as north is from south, and she shall lead the country into its final ruin. Again, when you hear the words ‘I am woman, hear me roar,’ take great heed, for the time of the end in your country is soon to be upon you, and you will stand absolutely shocked at what you will see happening in the days to come, says the Lord."

William Branham's Sixth Vision (Note: Sometimes visionary does not properly interpret own vision. Woman is Hillary Clinton.)
[link to www.williambranham.com]
"Vision Six:
Then there arose in the United States a most beautiful woman clothed in splendor, and great power was given to her. She was lovely of feature but there was a hardness about her that defied description. Beautiful as she was, she was yet cruel, wicked and cunning. She dominated the land with her authority, she had complete power over the people. The vision indicated that either such a woman would literally arise or that this woman of the vision was merely a type of an organization which is scripturally characterized by a female. Though the voice did not speak out and reveal who she was, he felt in his heart that this woman represented the rising Roman Catholic Church, and he inserted in parenthesis beside at the end of this vision which he had written out, (perhaps the Catholic church)."

At The Brink of War by 2010

"So thus says the Lord. In a few years from now, you will be impaled on the brink of war. It will come with very little warning. I shall bring this war down upon you who think you can serve the world, and claim to serve Me, saith the Lord!!
In the year of 2005 you will have yet to see this war. But it will then be but a few moments in time, by the Spirit, till you will see it. It is close, it is coming, and no one can say, "I will hold it back, I will put a stop to it." I, the Lord, have made a decision to judge the evil hearts of the people, and I will do it!
So it will be, that I have now spoken the year in which I will hold it back to: but by the year 2010 it will have come upon you!!
Now listen to this, that I will bring it down upon you in the following way . I will never leave My people unguarded concerning the horrors of the war, but they will come into a knowledge and into a peace about serving Me in this time. I will protect them with a supernatural protection from the throne of God.
Now as this occurs, as the war progresses, and Russia takes heart to overthrow the entire world, I will put an end to it. I will see that the time will come that they, Russia, will loose this war, and be changed in their political agenda forever. Russia will become a major world wide country to bring My salvation to all of the earth!
So it will be, that this war will come to an end in this way. That by a new invention, that I will see comes to the USA, they will win this war. But this will NOT occur until they have repented for their sins! They must repent before I will turn the tide of the war to them. I will bring them to the brink of disaster, to the brink of destruction, to the brink of all out loss, before they will turn with their whole heart to Me, says the Lord."

America Judged By End of 2012

Matthew Stephens
"Please understand that all these things will happen between June 2009 and June 2012 which will lead to the total down fall of America."

MiddleEast War; Israel/USA vs Iran/Syria

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
“Israel
Israel will go into a full scale war between September 1st and November 1st.
I don’t know the year.”

Once4All Prophecy
“July 24, 2009: "The Jews will attack Iran."
"Iran will go to war." "The United States is going to war." I find it interesting that the Lord keeps saying that the USA is GOING to war. The USA is already fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Aug 5, 2009: "Another World War."
January 1, 2010: "Israel is already attacking Iran."
March 14, 2010: "Israel IS NOW READY to attack Iran." Jesus keeps telling me over and over that the USA is going to war, that there will be Nuclear War, and that Israel will attack Iran. This reminds me of the 1990s when I kept hearing "Jihad" which became a household word due to the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers, NYC. Because Jesus keeps telling me again and again I know that it will happen.... nothing will stop this from happening. It has been Decided!”

Sarah Hoffman Prophecy
“I don't know the countries of the world very well, but as I looked at these lands I instinctively knew what countries they were. I was looking at the Middle East and watched as a missile flew from Libya and hit Israel with a big mushroom cloud. I knew that the missile was actually from Iran but people from Iran had been hiding it in Libya and fired it. I knew that it was a nuclear bomb. Almost immediately missiles started flying from one country to another, quickly spreading to all over the world. I also saw that many nuclear explosions did not come from missiles but from ground bombs of some kind. I knew that in the future there would be a nuclear war throughout the world and this is how it would start.”

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy
[link to www.shilohouse.org]
“A PROPHECY of WAR in ISRAEL
November 22, 1995
It was as if I was in Israel. A tall man came, took me by the hand, and said, "Come, let me show you the Holy City." When we reached the Holy City, all of it was covered in a black netting, from top to bottom. On top, at its peak, the city had a black flag. After seeing these things, I asked the man that was with me, "What does this mean?" "Look up, and you will see the meaning," he said. When I looked up, I saw a black emblem, on which there was gold writing. It said, "Israel! You dishonour Me and you mock Me. You trust in the powers of men. Because you will not return unto Me, I have this against you, and I will punish you with great fury. This is also to purify some who want to call upon Me with a clean heart. The shame and blasphemy that they have caused has reached heaven."”

Leslie Johnson Prophecy
“Israel will give the Palestinians a State but it will be a temporary arrangement to give the Jews enough time to regroup and get their armed forces prepared.

Oil will come forth quickly. The discovery of large amounts of oil will make all the Jewish people willing to fight for their land. It will lead to a major war.

(Olmert or Omer) ushers in Palestinian State. Catastrophe hits America. Israel refuses to help America. Israel is attacked. America sends troops. Chaos reigns as Americans protest help to Israel.”

Terrorism in the USA (7 City Attack)

Matthew Stephens
"Major cities will be burned and destroyed, including New York, Washington, D.C., LA., California and Jacksonville, FL. This will be the beginning of “Seven times greater than 911” event. Along with a major attack on all Communications systems, via cell phones and internet, a major breach attack will come upon America through its Cyber security as the cyber world of America falls apart. "

"Mr. President, we will soon see 3 massive explosions in 3 major cities and one of those cities will be San Diego, CA."

"Mr. President, we will soon see 3 massive explosions in 3 major cities and the Lord has revealed to me that the locations will be Washington D.C., NY and Los Angeles, CA. Seven times greater than 911 will rise and seven cities will ultimately be hit. "

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
“Terror Attacks and Safety
There will be four or five vehicle explosion type terror attacks in succession while we seem to be in a tranquil, peaceful environment and unaware.
But out of that, those involved will know how to cope with the lifestyle of having nothing but the necessities of life to survive. Life styles will change in an instant.
I saw out of the explosions were bundles catapulted out of and parachuted down to other locations of safety in the forests with survival kits in the bundles.
The forest appeared to have streets in a square cross pattern layout running thru them and could be monitored by certain people that would help.
The forest was undisturbed clean and pure with the exception of the grassy cut streets. The streets had no people on then, and the streets were not made of cement or such material, they were just grassy cut streets cut out in the forest.
It reminded me of when farmers harvest fields in sections.
There will be people miraculously spared out of/from the events by being translated to other locations of safety to survive.
I suspect these to take place during holiday or vacation periods.
July 3, 2008 “

Plagues Unleashed (Bird Flu, White Blister, Ebola type)

Prophet Tom Deckard has prophesied that the bird flu would become air-born and transmitable from human to human. The president of the USA would call a national quarantine where everyone would need to stay at home. Businesses, schools, stock market would be shut down. Millions will die world-wide. Another plague will follow this one.

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"The next thing I saw was people being sick and dying. I saw this particularly in four cities, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake. The disease started by having white blisters, some the size of dimes appear on their hands, arms and face. This quickly developed into white puffy sores and blisters. They would stumble about and fall and then many died within a short time, maybe 24 hours. I also saw other people with blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes and ears. It started like a flu virus and it spread very quickly, faster than the other white blister disease. The people who had this disease died even faster. This was more wide spread across the entire United States. There were hundreds of thousands of people stricken with these two diseases.
I knew that the diseases, and there were several different kinds, but at first primarily these two, came from small containers that had been brought into the United States. These containers were like quart jars and I was impressed that the people carrying them would just drop them on the ground in large crowds of people and the people would become infected without realizing it."

Matthew Stephen Prophecy
"The food supplies will be so bad in the pork, beef and poultry industries, due to many types of plagues, that tens of thousands people will die as a result of this. The pandemic flues will be much worse than the 1918 pandemic outbreak. The 1918 pandemic killed 50 -100 million people and the earth will see much greater death than this."

Gail Smith Prophecy
“PLAGUES: Following the second earthquake one or more terrible quick killing diseases would break out in the Utah area and kill many. The disease(s) will be something like the Ebola virus that kills very quickly. While Gail was talking on the radio about these plagues a man named “Robert” called in and said he had been shown these diseases and he was also shown that the governing powers controlling the troops would be responsible for unleashing the disease on the people. Gail agreed with this. According to both of them the entire area from Northern Arizona to southern Idaho would be sealed off and turned into a “dead zone.” They said that the purpose for all of this is to kill Christians and particularly the LDS. “

Famine (7 Year World Wide Famine)

Prophet Tom Deckard saw an open vision of men getting out of a truck when the spotted a cow. They then proceed to shoot it , kill it and butcher it. This portends a time of famine in America.

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"This lasted for only an instant and I was back in the United States. There was a tremendously long winter that lasted into summer. It caught everyone by surprise and started the full famine. Actually, I realized that the long winter actually just increased the famine greatly to its full measure, because the famine had already been in progress because of the storms, droughts, floods and other plagues that had been happening over the few years leading up to the long winter.
It seemed then that the year following the long winter was when everything started to go down hill very quickly or things piled up one on top of the other without any breaks. The sense of time though was not very clear because I was seeing several things that seemed to happen all at the same time or very close together.
During and after the long winter, the disease spread everywhere and increased in severity. The economy was completely gone and the electricity was also gone. There was complete chaos and anarchy all over the United States. There was no government, just a total breakdown. There was no food at all... I saw people trying to get food and were completely panicked because there was no food. I saw people digging in the ground for worms and eating them because they were so hungry.
Also, during this time I became aware that there was very little water and that almost all of the water had become poisoned so that if a person drank the water they would get the disease and die. Many did even knowing that they would die, because they were so thirsty."

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
“Nuclear Freeze
I saw a nuclear freeze in the summer time
A nuclear freeze is winter in the summer time.
July 23, 2005”

Bishop Koyle Prophecies
“9. Weather pattern changes would be seen to the far south-west. Drought would proceed northward year by year increasing in intensity until reaching the valleys of Utah. At that time the troubles were to start in the valleys. The drought would then head east, increasing in intensity.”

“41. Depression will occur just before drought.
42. Depression will become so bad in the United States that service boys will be called home to keep money in the country.”

“58. When the drought comes, one will notice dry, hot winds when the winter wheat is in the milk stage of kernel development. The first year of drought will reduce the winter wheat crop by 25%. The second year the wheat crop will be reduced by 50%. The third year the wheat crop will be reduced by 75%, and will not be fit for anything but cattle feed. The mine must purchase its wheat from the second year's crop, i.e., within the year following the second year harvest and before the third year harvest.”

“60. There should be enough unity and harmony to bring the mine in, in the second year of drought; if not, by the third year of drought. If there is not enough unity and harmony to bring it in by the third year of drought, the work will be taken away from the stockholders. Pray that the mine will come in the second year. Otherwise, there will be extreme suffering that winter.”

“65. The mine will come in following an unusually hard winter. There will be heavy snows and a late wet spring. After two weeks of planting time, heavy rains will pelt the seed out of the ground. Then, hot dry winds will start to dry everything up, including the remaining plants.”

“68. The news of the first shipment of ore will go unnoticed since coincidental with it will be the death of the president in office.”

“70. Taxes will be impossibly oppressive. But the government will collapse following the mine coming in, but before the next tax collection time. Tax is not to be taken out of the Lord's values.
71. The first dividends will be paid just before Christmas--just in time for stockholders to have a little something. It will be the fourth year of depression.
72. Foolish stockholders will buy recreational vehicles with dividend money. Wise stockholders will replace food storage before there is no more food to be had.”

“83. When the mine comes in, there will be only three months to obtain needed goods from the East Coast and three more months to obtain goods from Denver (six months total). After that, trucks will not be running.”

“85. The leaders of the nation will be blown out of office as if by a whirlwind. They will hide fearing for their lives.”

“88. The Bishop's grandson, Lynn, is to be president when the mine comes in.”

“90. It will be almost too late to get the grain when it is obtained.
91. The mine will also support stocking grain in Idaho.
92. A stair-step concrete grainbin will be built on the terraces provided to store wheat. Hardly will one section be completed that it will be filled while the next section is being built.
93. The wheat to fill the bins will be bought by the mine at about 50 cents per bushel.”

“102. Some crops will again be grown the sixth year of the seven-year drought.”

Sign Before Solar EMP (Mt. Rushmore Falls Before Solar EMP)

Cliff Hilbert Prophecy
"Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God's warning to this nation, the USA
The devasting earthquake in Haiti was a dire warning to the people of the USA about what is coming upon this country very, very soon. Great portions of this nation will be destroyed in an instant, there will be no way to prepare. Disaster will suddenly come upon this country, disaster after disaster after disaster. The Lord will lead many to safety before this happens, but many of His people will die during the coming judgment. You must be prepared to meet the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Your lamps of love must be lit. Your hearts must be humble.

You must be very, very close to the Lord in the coming days - that comes through prayer, fasting and reading of the Word. When you see Mount Rushmore fall, then many of you will need to immediately leave the cities where you are - those whom the Lord has instructed to do this. Right after the fall of Mount Rushmore, then the solar storms will hit major areas of this country. When that happens your cars will not run because the electronics will be fried, the water will not be on in your homes because there will be no electricity to power the pumping stations, there will be no electricity to heat your homes, none to cook with, none to light your way. The confusion and fear in those cities will be horrendous, so you must get out before the storms hit. Those who are listening to the Lord will know what cities to leave, and when. Do not ask me what cities, because I do not know. That is something on which the Lord must lead each one of you individually. He who has an ear to hear, let him ear.

If you wait until it is too late, you will be trapped in the cities that are hit. There will be tremendous fires that cannot be put out because of the lack of water pressure. Crime will be unbelievable. Food and water will be non-existant. This nation will truly become a nation of refuges. Prepare while you can - fast, pray and read the Bible.

[email protected] "
"

EMP Takes Out Electrical Grid and Electronics

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"In these cities as the disease spread, the people tried to flee from the cities out to the countryside. There was complete chaos in these cities and a breakdown of normal society. There was no electricity in them either, but I don't know why or how that came to be. There were cars piled up everywhere, blocking roadways and most people then had to walk out with nothing. The disease started to spread beyond these initial cities."

Chuck Youngbrandt Prophecy ( 1 year before invasion)
[link to www.survivalprimer.com]
"Electrical power will be rationed, this may be the result of the strange and powerful ejecta from the sun which can destroy power grid hardware like it did in Quebec in 1989, that little one cost 10 million to repair. Oil imports are cut off. Very little food. Again half the people out of work. Mexico and Canada restrict how many Americans can cross over. Fear, pain, and misery for the unbelievers. Miracles for the Christians, food increased, dead raised. At this time persecution of Christians will go wild with government approval."

Bishop Koyle Prophecy
“56. There will be little or no electricity. Lanterns will be back in use.”

Helter Skelter; Gang Violence

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"As these people were fleeing the cities, there were gangs attacking them and killing them. In the cities that were struck with the disease, there was complete chaos, looting, rioting, murdering, a complete breakdown. Many people seemed to go absolutely crazy. I sensed that the electricity had failed everywhere now and that nothing was running, there was no communication or anything anywhere in the country. Nothing worked, no radios or TV's. I watched people throw rocks and break windows to steal TV's which I thought was really crazy because they wouldn't work."

“Some of the people seemed to go crazy and went around in gangs killing people just for the sake of killing. Others killed for food or for things but the people who killed just to kill were absolutely terrible. They seemed like beasts, animals completely out of control as they raped, looted, burned and butchered people. I saw them go into people's homes and drag families out who were hiding there and rape them and butcher them.”

US Civil War

"America will be involved in 2 primary wars very soon. The first will be a civil war with riots within which will be sparked by terrorism. The second will be World War III. The Chinese and Russian invasion accompanied by other nations, which will occur closer to the year 2011."
"Religious and racial riots will cause a civil war within."
"I now have been sent to strike the wealth of America.” At that moment I saw America, and the people in America, in a revolution; a civil war broke out with total riots. The government stepped in as martial law took place. People were being shot and many people were being hauled away."

Dumitru Duduman
“When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety – from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government.”

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
“The Retaliation
The Internet will shut down before the shooting back begins.
Repairs will be done by hand without the aid of modern equipment.
Recreation will cease, as we know it today.
There will be a revolution in this country, a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, an uprising. We have not had a true Civil War in this country. We had a War Between the States, but not a Civil War.
This will be over unresolved political issues for national control of political parties, religious maters, ethnical, and wealth.
The people of this country will come to the point to where they have had enough and strike back.
We are in a boiling cauldron awaiting the certain temperature to erupt.
The Internet will be shut down to prevent communication and the organizing of oppositions.
If you can’t communicate you can’t organize efficiently.
January 25, 2010 “

Joseph Smith Prophecy
“This was a letter from Nephi Packard to A. Milton Musser on July 24, 1896:

"... My brother, Noah Packard, says that he heard the Prophet Joseph say that the next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860's between the North and the South) would commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that time it would have grown to be a very large city. And another brother told me that the Prophet said that the cause of the next great trouble of the United States would be the depreciation of the currency of the United States. I believe I have given you all the facts in as short and concise manner as possible." “

Martial Law

Gail Smith Prophecy
“MARTIAL LAW: Sometime between the economic collapse and the second earthquake martial law would be imposed in Utah and perhaps over the entire country. The rioting, looting, mobbings, etc. that will follow the economic collapse will be unlike anything this country has ever experienced. She says this martial law will be incredibly oppressive and brutal, worse than Nazi Germany. People caught outside after curfew will be shot. People will be prohibited from meeting, praying or leaving the area. Those caught doing so will be executed, Armed troops will have authority to search homes and seize food, arms and ammunition and anything else they choose to take. This oppression will be so severe that people will pray night and day for deliverance. The U.N. will relocate people and sort them, some will be executed and others sent to work camps. She saw armed soldiers rounding up groups of men and then shooting them. She saw that men were very scarce in the valley. “

Cities of Refuge/ Cities of Light

Prophet Tom Deckard will be leading Ephraim (the 10 lost tribes back) back to Israel before Babylon America gets its worst judgments.

Gail Smith Prophecy
“Gail has been shown that during the period from the financial collapse to the third quake the righteous who are not appointed to die will be led or taken to “cities of refuge or cities of light”. Gail has seen visions of some righteous people being led out by beings of light when it is so cold that the little children are crying and the people just have the clothes on their backs. “

Sarah Hoffman Vision
“The air seemed to be filled with smoke as many buildings and cities burned and no one put them out. As I looked upon the scene of chaos, destruction and smoke, I noticed that there were these little pockets of light scattered all over the United States. There were, I would guess, about twenty or thirty of them. I noticed that most of these places of light were in the Western part of the United States, with only three or four in the East.

These places of light seemed to shine through the darkness and caught my attention and so I concentrated on them, asking, "what are these things?"

I could then see that they were people who had gathered together and they were on their knees and they were praying. The light was coming from them and I understood that it represented their goodness and love. I understood that they had gathered together for safety and that they cared more for each other than for themselves. Some of the groups were small, with only a hundred people or so, but in other groups there were what seemed several thousand.

I realized that somehow many, if not most of these cities of light had been established just before the disease attack and that they were very organized. It was like they had known what was coming and had prepared for it. I didn't see who or what had organized them, but I saw many people struggling to get to them with nothing but what they could carry.

These cities of light had food and were sharing their food with those who joined them in their groups. There was peace and safety in the groups. They were living in tents, all kinds of tents, many of which were just blankets, covering poles. I noticed that the gangs left these groups alone, choosing to pick on easier targets and unprotected people. They also preyed on the people who were trying to get to the cities of light. Many people in these cities of light had guns to defend themselves with and so the gangs left them alone but it seemed that the gangs just didn't want to come against them.

I realized that these cities of light, which is what I began to think of them, were only for a short time and then the people in them would go somewhere else, however, I don't know where they went but I seem to think that they gathered to the mountains, to the high places.

As I was looking at the cities of light, I then saw missiles coming and hitting some cities and mushroom clouds started happening all over the United States. Some were from missiles that I knew came from Russia and others were not from missiles, but were from bombs that were already in the United States. They were hidden in trucks and in cars and were exploded.”

Bishop Koyle Prophecy (regarding Bishop Koyle’s Relief Mine near Salem, Utah)
“WHITE CITY, A CITY OF REFUGE
The Bishop explained that a beautiful city would grow at the base of the mountain after the mine came in. Nearly all of the people of the city would be stockholders, or at least believe in the mission of the mine. So many of the buildings would be painted white, that it would be called "White City".”

North Korea Invades South Korea (2 Years Before Invasion)

Chuck Youngbrandt Prophecy of 1st year of 3 year scenario ending in invasion
“In this year North Korea will attack South Korea, China attacks Taiwan.”

Once4All Prophecy
"I believe the Lord Jesus is saying that the War is Coming to Korea."

China Invades Taiwan (2 Years Before Invasion)

Chuck Youngbrandt Prophecy of 1st year of 3 year scenario ending in invasion
" Chuck divides the judgment into a three year progression. [Example: If we assume the judgment would start in the year 2000. (not saying that it would for sure start this year)] It will progress
into an enemy occupation of America lasting seven years. At the end of the seven
years, the occupying armies will be driven out. Weatherwise the year will start with a
very rainy spring. On June 9th it gets very hot and no rain with resulting crop failures. In
October it will begin to be very very cold. There will be volcanic eruption on the west
coast. A destructive hurricane will hit the New Orleans area in September, followed on
the 19th by an earthquake in St. Louis. This hurricane, [Sept in New Orleans,] is a sign
that in the following December an accidental Russian firing of a nuclear missile attack
on America will occur. While the Russians try to stop them, 4 get through. They hit
Lexington KY, Columbia SC, Richmond, VA, and just north of New York City. The U.S.
counter attacks and hits three Russian cities. In this year North Korea will attack South
Korea, China attacks Taiwan. War again in the Persian Gulf where we loose. The stock
market will start its fall in July and will result in one half the people being out of work
with great inflation and coupled with food shortages, starvation will start. From other
prophets like Dan Bohler, terrorist attacks will become common. The destruction of
trains, planes, school busses, power plants and on and on. With our economy reduced,
fuel will be in short supply. Food riots will start in August, August will be a real turning
point. Those who are rebellious against God will now rebel against the government
including the communists fifth columnists we have here. Military troops will have to be
called out as a result. Some will repent but many will continue in rebellion. God said
90% of the rebellious and disobedient church people will die during this time. What
sounds like germ warfare or at least a plague breaks out in California and Georgia
killing thousands as it spreads, panic and fear will result. China and Japan buddy up
closer in their economies, Japan out of fear, no doubt."

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy
“As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia and a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud. The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind." A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America." I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.
Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning." The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack. All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."”

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
“There will be a war with China over Taiwan. While we are busy with China, Russia and her allies will hit America, Then after that AMERICA WILL BURN.”

Prophecies for One Year Before Russian/Chineese Invasion

Chuck Youngbrandt Prophecy
"Example of the second year, 2001, weatherwise there is the very cold winter, some places no snow and others to much, -46 degrees in Chicago. Eighty percent of the homes in America will be without heat and with little food many will starve to death. Dead bodies will lie in the streets. It will reach 120 degrees by mid May. The year starts out in January with an earthquake in northern Iowa followed in February by another one in Boston and then they become very common throughout the year. In late spring God's prophets will go across the land calling people to repentance, many will repent. Electrical power will be rationed, this may be the result of the strange and powerful ejecta from the sun which can destroy power grid hardware like it did in Quebec in 1989, that little one cost 10 million to repair. Oil imports are cut off. Very little food. Again half the people out of work. Mexico and Canada restrict how many Americans can cross over. Fear, pain, and misery for the unbelievers. Miracles for the Christians, food increased, dead raised. At this time persecution of Christians will go wild with government approval."

Three Asteroids Hit; 1 in Gulf of Mexico, 1 off East Coast of Florida; Another Off Eastern Seaboard Causing Tsunamis Before New Madrid Earthquake

Stephen Bening, John Lallier, Bob Neumann, Ann Peterson and Others
[link to www.angelfire.com]
“3) This 3 Asteroid/Comet event will occur before the earthquake that is to occur in the Midwest that will create a great lake that will divide the USA, as has been previously prophesied by Timothy Snodgrass and Stephen L. Bening-Ann Peterson

11) Florida will be entirely covered with water as far North as approximately Orlando-John Lallier, Ann Peterson. Nita Johnson saw a map in a vision where Florida and the East Coast of the USA had disappeared several hundred miles inland, and the Coastal area of Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi had disappeared inland by about 50 miles. Jim McCants saw, in a vision, that all of Florida had disappeared.

14) Two asteroid/comets will hit in the Atlantic, one will hit in the Gulf Of Mexico. Of the two Atlantic impacts, one will hit further out, off North Carolina, the other will hit off the East Coast of Florida.-Bob Neumann, Ann Peterson, Gloria Lopez

19) This event will trigger martial law, with military crackdowns in the USA-John Lallier

20) The electric power grid will fail in the entire lower 48 states of the USA for an indeterminate time-Bob Neumann

21) This event appears to be connected with the arrival of a large brown asteroid into the solar system.-John Lallier”

Sign One Year Before California Earthquake (1 Year Before Invasion)

E. R. Lindsey Prophecy
[link to www.etpv.org]
"In the day of Noah, God’s warning was heard, but the people refused to heed the message. Likewise in this day God is warning his people through these visions and revelations, the clearest warning of all will come exactly one year before the greatest disaster of modern times strikes the earth.
This prophetic warning will come in the form of three signs. These three events will occur in different parts of the world at the same time.
Australia will experience its greatest earthquake. A volcano will erupt in the Mediterranean Sea, resulting in a huge tidal wave. A minor earthquake will occur in California causing only negligible damage, but it will crack walls in both the city halls of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Exactly one year from the simultaneous occurrence of these three events, a great convulsion will shake the whole earth. In California, the San Andreas fault will spit and the land west of it will sink into the ocean. This will create 150 feet tidal waves which will encircle the world, inundating most coastal cities of the earth. Huge cracks will appear in the ground. Many volcanoes will erupt. The whole earth will shake. Believing that the United States is helpless to defend herself, the Communist Block will launch their atomic rockets upon the free world. The attack will last for three-and-one-half days.
The combination of these terrifying events will annihilate a third part of the human race, as well as a third part of all that grows. "

California Earthquake Comes 1 Month Before New Madrid Earthquake

"It was said that there would be extreme weather conditions to include floods in diverse places. There would be intense heat in the summer followed by rain and floods. There would be a great earthquake in California. One month later there would be an earthquake in the Midwest, centered in Chicago. That quake would cause a wall of water from lake Michigan to inundate the city. "

California Earthquake (Year of Invasion)

Prophet Tom Deckard has prophecied that he had an open vision where a huge part of California fell into the ocean. The flags were raised midway for a national day of mourning.

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"I saw a huge earthquake strike Utah and then California. There were earthquakes all over California, but were especially devastating in Los Angeles and San Francisco areas.
These earthquakes triggered volcanoes all over the West. They started spewing a tremendous amount of ash and smoke into the air and the air became very dark and dirty. The sun was darkened even more because of the smoke and the ash that started raining down everywhere.
I also saw huge waves of water sweep over the West Coast and then I realized that it was happening all over the coastal cities of the entire world. Los Angeles was almost swept completely away. The waves were huge. "

Matthew Stephen Prophecy
"There will be large earthquakes in Asia and particularly China, Americas West Coast, the Heartland, Europe and Italy. The Middle East will also be shaken by an earthquake. "
Gail Smith Prophecy (First Earthquake May Refer to California Earthquake; Meteor in Pacific causes Tsunami May Initiate California Earthquake)
“FIRST EARTHQUAKE: Within about 10 days after the economic collapse there would be a substantial earthquake along the Wasatch Front in Utah. She says that this quake “doesn’t seem that hard but because it lasts so long there is quite a bit of damage.” “

“METEOR TO HIT EARTH: Some months ago Gail’s mother came to her and showed her a large meteor/comet hitting earth. There would be little warning, perhaps a few hours or a day or two. It would fragment into pieces and impact in the western U.S. and the Pacific ocean. The man from Vancouver was shown that it would have a sterilizing effect killing a third of the life in the ocean and a lot of other plant and animal life. He also was shown that it would generate a huge tidal wave 500 feet or more high that would hit the entire west coast. Neither Gail nor her friend from Vancouver have any information on when or where in the sequence of events this meteor will occur.”
Amos Scaggs
“CALIFORNIA. HALF OF IT WILL SPLIT FROM NORTH TO SOUTH AND FALL AWAY..”

New Madrid Earthquake Divides USA 37 Days Before Russian Nuking (Year of Invasion)

"Next during the third year, in the summer, July 5th, a mighty, very powerful earthquake hits Chicago, it will be heard for 500 miles around, knock people off their feet in Detroit. The water in Lake Michigan will rush to the north and then return 15 stories high and totally destroy Chicago. The water will continue down the Mississippi river valley wiping out all the cities in its path including New Orleans. Thirty days later, angels will tell the Christians where to flee, and seven days after, an all out nuclear attack will hit America. At this time in Florida most of the southern half of the state from Orlando south will go under ocean water, be gone. The U.S. Military will have received a death blow, very little military left. Two months later is the invasion. Russian troops land at Slaughter Beach, Delaware, they move on into Philadelphia where no one is alive from 3 neutron bombs. They take over many air fields and land a million in personnel. China, Cuba, Mexico, Japan, Nicaragua, Serbia, and one other country join in the attack. On the west coast the Chinese land and enter through Mexico with Mexican help and up into California, they also land at San Francisco. They land in Astoria, Oregon with mainly Japanese personnel. In California the Chinese are ordered to kill all Americans. They dig great holes with earthmovers and bury people alive. This is stopped by a battle in San Francisco where the Chinese general who promoted "death to all" was killed. Alaska was taken by the Russians and they killed everyone there. Hawaii surrendered to the Japanese. The Russians will take some Americans back to Russia for slave labor. Russia and China will plunder the land. Chuck saw busts of Karl Marx set up in churches and people worshiped him. As the seven years go by, children are sold for food. Chuck said at this time you could buy a child for a pack of cigarettes. Witches and homosexuals will hunt Christians for food, cannibalism! Near the end of this occupation Americans were put on trains, told they were going to reeducation camps, and taken to slaughter houses where they were processed for food, again the satanic groups wish to kill millions of people. This is when the anointed Leader of the Land, by God's power, drives the invaders out. When this starts happening the "enemy" Christian soldiers that are here join with the Americans driving the others out. All totaled 70% of Americans will have died. Store food? YES! Shoot at the enemy when they come, one against the many? NO! Look to God always. Do not fear the enemy, fear God, Rev 14:7. "

New Madrid Earthquake (Year of Invasion)

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"I saw a huge earthquake in the middle of the United States. It was tremendous and seemed to split the United States in half about where the Mississippi River is. The crack in the earth that resulted was huge and that area totally sinks. It is miles wide and it opens up and the earth falls down. It seemed to swallow everything. Then water flowed in from the Gulf of Mexico all the way up to the Great Lakes, only they weren't lakes anymore, they became all part of a big inland sea. "

Matthew Stephen Prophecy
"I was reminded of the vision I had about the Statue of Liberty in 1993. I saw the Great Lakes spill over, down to the Gulf of Mexico, and the Statue of Liberty was taken up out of its place and thrown down into the Gulf Mexico. She fell face down to bow before the King of kings. She tried to rise up again the second time and fell again. The third time she tried to get up but as she started to rise, she fell down and did not rise again. The Angel of the Lord said “America has trusted in idols and all her wealth of Babylon."

Cliff Hillbert
“" Barack Obama I warned you NOT TO TOUCH MY HOLY LAND! Yet in your arrogance and pride you and your top officials CONDEMNED MY PEOPLE AND MY LAND!! You are trying to force my people into splitting My Holy City! You also recently split your own nation by forcing open the jaws of the citizens and forcing them to swallow an abomination called Obamacare.

"Therefore says the Lord God I will physically split your nation in two with an earthquake like has never occurred before. It will begin in the city where you began your corrupt and detestable political career, Chicago, and will split open the earth to the Gulf of Mexico. It will cause a chasm in the earth that will swallow up cities and people. Millions will die and the devastation will be beyond belief. The blood of everyone who dies will be upon your hands for all eternity, you will never escape the guilt.”

Gail Smith Prophecy (Second Earthquake May Refer to New Madrid Earthquake)
“SECOND EARTHQUAKE: Within about 15 days after the first earthquake there would be a second earthquake that would be INCREDIBLE. (I have another friend or two who have seen these quakes and they say that this second quake would be the biggest quake ever recorded by man.) The damage would be massive and would include the breaking of every dam in the mountains above the Wasatch Front. The Jordanell dam will break and then when the surge hits Deer Creek, it too will break and a huge wall of water over 80 feet high will scour Provo Canyon and everything in front of it. There will also be massive liquifaction of the ground in the west part of the valley. Buildings will be falling like dominos. There will be massive fires and floods. Travel south out of Salt Lake Valley will be blocked because the huge sand and gravel deposit at the Point of The Mountain will slide across the entire valley making it impossible to go across this loose material on foot. Also, very wide and deep crevices will open up in this same area. The crevices will be perhaps 600 feet deep and 500 to 600 feet wide. “

Russian Subs Nuke California, Las Vegas, New York and Florida 37 days after New Madrid Earthquake

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy
“He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! Its sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No."
He said, "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida. "This is Florida," he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "All of this I have shown you – IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN!"

“The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety – from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,..." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!" “

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"As I was looking at the cities of light, I then saw missiles coming and hitting some cities and mushroom clouds started happening all over the United States. Some were from missiles that I knew came from Russia and others were not from missiles, but were from bombs that were already in the United States. They were hidden in trucks and in cars and were exploded.
I specifically saw Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York hit with bombs. New York was hit with a missile, but I think that Los Angeles was hit by a truck bomb or actually several, because I didn't see any missile. I also saw north of Salt Lake City have a mushroom cloud, a small one, but no missile. "

Russians Invade From East; China/Japan from West Helped by Mexico, Cuba, Nicaragua, Serbia and One Other Nation

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"Almost right on top of these mushroom clouds I saw Russian troops invading the United States. I saw them parachuting in to a lot of places, primarily from the East Coast. I saw them parachute into Salt Lake City. I also saw Chinese troops invade from the West Coast, near Los Angeles. The people who were still alive started fighting them with their own guns. I didn't see any military.
This was the nuclear war that I had seen earlier and I knew that it was also happening all over the world like I had seen previously. I did not see much of this war, but I was impressed that it was not very long and the Russians and Chinese lose, but I don't know how exactly."

Dumitru Duduman
“Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,..." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"”

Gail Smith Prophecy
“U. S. INVADED: Shortly after the second earthquake the United States will be attacked by invading forces. Russia will invade the East coast and China the West coast. The invasion will include missile attacks. She was shown that the invasion would occur when people were eating and drinking which Gail believes to be Thanksgiving, but possibly Christmas. There will be nuclear attacks on both coasts, Las Vegas, and perhaps in Utah.“

America Occupied for 7 Years; 70% of Americans Dead;
America Wins Freedom Through Repentance, Godly Leader, New Invention, Angelic Help

"It will progress into an enemy occupation of America lasting seven years. At the end of the seven years, the occupying armies will be driven out."

Massive Meteorite Shower of Little Rocks

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"In the darkness I also saw little fireballs. I don't know if this happened just before or during the mushroom clouds, but there were millions falling everywhere. They were very hot, of different sizes with most about the size of golf balls. As they fell from the sky they left a streak of flame and smoke behind them. Whatever they touched they started on fire, people, buildings, trees, grass it didn't matter. I didn't ask what they were or where they came from, because by this time I was getting sick of the whole scene and so I just observed and didn't ask many questions."

Wormwood/Planet X/Niburu Passes By Earth

Sarah Hoffman Vision
"I then saw a series of tremendous earthquakes all over the world. But it wasn't lots of separate earthquakes, it was all part of one huge, gigantic earthquake that shakes the entire earth. Because of this earthquake, waters come upon the land all over the world. Huge walls of water along all of the coasts. This earthquake and the walls of water make the earlier ones seem small by comparison. I don't know if the earthquake that split the United States into two parts was part of this worldwide quake or not.
I then saw a tremendous wind come upon the earth. As the wind hit I saw people go into caves and into the cracks of rocks to escape it. It was tremendous and it blew trees and everything away. It appeared to be stronger than any hurricane or tornado. It seemed like everything was blown away.
I understood, without asking, that the great worldwide earthquake and the wind were somehow caused by a huge object, like a planet or something, that had come very close by the earth and disrupted everything and that it was near the end that this happened."

Gail Smith Prophecy
THIRD & FOURTH EARTHQUAKES: Perhaps five or six months - perhaps longer, after the second earthquake a third earthquake will hit the Wasatch Front destroying everything and everyone left in the area. Gail thinks that this quake is in response to the prayers asking for relief. This third quake will result in significant shifts in the earth’s crust that will cause a series of massive quakes all over the world. Sometime later there will be a fourth quake in the Wasatch front of such incredible magnitude that she saw Mount Timpanogos sinking away and a new mountain appearing in the middle of Utah Valley. When I asked Gail to review this in Sept. 1996 she added the following: “Last week I saw the whole valley under water. I was standing on the Point of the Mountain looking both ways to Utah Valley and Salt Lake Valley and saw all of it under water. The water was lapping up against my feet. I was up on the foothill. I also saw the cracks in the earth with molten lava coming out of them.”

Pole Shift

Gail Smith Prophecy
“Something not generally reported is what she has been shown starting last fall and winter about the magnetic pole change that will occur and how this will be accompanied by unprecedentedly severe winds in the range of 300-400 MPH that will scour literally everything off the earth where those winds touch. On one occasion she was up in Salt Lake, about 45-55 minutes from her home in Alpine, UT. She somehow sensed or was shown that the magnetic pole shift was beginning and she immediately began heading home in her car. “

Amos Scaggs Prophecy
“The Magnetic North will change.”

Pope As False Prophet?

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy
“The Pope was on the throne, yelling with a loud voice, "I have been given the power to rule the earth and to fight against the Protestants, that I may overtake them."”

Yahshua ha’Maschiach Returns / Rapture / Armageddon

Dumitru Duduman Prophecy
“"Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris. Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel."
"When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the Church will meet Jesus in the air, and He will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time the battle of Armageddon will be fought."”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP