Users Online Now: 2,753 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,940,262
Pageviews Today: 2,689,624Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 12,591
08:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject nibiru, planet x, elenin, wormwood, comet, ect......religion creation questions too
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I am just wondering what everyones take on the Planet X is???? I want all the videos, links, science, theory, explainations, what you plan to do, I'd like to hear anything and everything I can on this subject.....And, have read alot on "The Endtimes" and alot ring true to what is happening right now in this world....I am 27 years old and I know that the end has been predicted alot, but for some reason this all seems to be more than Y2K...Is it just me or not????

I personally believe in God, but I think that most of the worlds religion are of the same roots in some way... I think that there is one God but just has differant names to differant people of all parts of the world.... I guess what I am saying is like this.....Indians believe in "the Creator" and mother earth and I think that their creator is our same God. Please, correct me if I am wrong.... I know that in the bible it says that "I am the only God and I am a jealous god" but we all speak differant language, so I might say God and another may say creator or ja or ra or muhammad, or budda, or you get the idea....So, could it be that everyones god is the same god?

I've read up on The Sumarian people and the annunaki could it be that God is from Nibiru.....? The life of the people in the old testiment are so old? and that makes me think that if one was to be on a long orbiting planet their age would be long too? And, stitchen talked about the annunaki mining gold....Isn't heaven pathed with gold and so beautiful.... If not than thats cool and just a good si-fi read but.....lots of questions in my head?????

If I think this way will GOD forgive me if I am wrong? or should I say am I wrong to think this way....?

My brain is in constant focus and yearning for knowledge on our creation and I just wonder so much about the pyramids, ancient history, folklore, mythology, conspiracy stuff, bla bla....

all the unexplained things in this world drive me absolutely nuts!!!! I cant seem to turn off my brain because I am always wondering why these unexplained things, so many religions, and the incredible wonders of Space.....are here

I hope that together we help each other have a good discussion and learn together

red_heart

goodnewstantrumhuffycoffee4
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP