Users Online Now: 998 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 152,159
Pageviews Today: 259,167Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,696
03:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Experience I had last night. Anyone who could help me figure out what was occurring?????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This occurred last night when laying in bed around 6 AM. I know...I am like nocturnal. So, I was laying down to go to sleep, which for some reason have been scared to do for the past few nights. When I was laying there I was praying for peace and rest. While drifting to sleep I kept seeing things and was fully aware. Every time an image would come to me I would block it out and wake myself up. The first time I woke myself up, the whole bed was shaking. I asked my boyfriend if he felt the shaking and he could not. I was freaked out at this point. Then I felt a crazy pull on my body. I literally felt like I was going to levitate off of the bed. I controlled this and could not let go. I had my eyes closed and I could see a pin light in the distance and tried to focus on it but could not get passed everything that was occurring. I quite frankly did not want to get passed it. I felt, from my head to my toes, this opening feeling. I tried to go back to sleep and seen something else that I cannot describe bc I woke myself right up again. The shaking occurred again...My first vision was of a clock but I did not let myself see the time.
I do not know what was happening to me but I have a good clue. I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience and if they could explain to me what may have been happening.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP