Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 943,964
Pageviews Today: 1,722,002Threads Today: 563Posts Today: 12,583
04:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Man alters Reality by changing a Precognitive Dream - Pics and Evidence Included
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message --edit 12/29/2015 Revamped this 2011 post for clarity.

Have you ever had déjà vu? Have you ever linked the memory or source of familiarity to something you dreamed about in the past? If so, you are experiencing first hand a relationship between the déjà phenomena and dreaming. This is known as Déjà Rêvé.

Have you ever had a lucid dream where you knew you were dreaming? What if your lucid dream took place in one of the Déjà Rêvé dreams linked to your Déjà Vu? What happens if you change the dream content during the lucid dream? Would those changes come true in the future when the dream comes true?

In 1998, I set out to answer that question? If I can change a precognitive dream, would those changes come true? This is what I uncovered.

The dreamstate is a spectrum with many different bands. One band deals with future physical content, and is the source of any Déjà Vu or Déjà Rêvé that you may have encountered. The other bands deal with different aspects of our personality from our emotions, fears, desires and so forth. They act like a filter for the most part keeping our attention in these lower bands. The precognitive band is very difficult to navigate too, so much so that my solution to this problem was to map out the bands.

The process was simple, make a slight change to the dream topology. To do this, I used dream control to influence a geometric footprint. The idea was if the dream was precognitive in nature then maybe the geometric footprint would occur when the dream came true.

In one successful example, I had a lucid dream where I recognized the place that I worked at the time which was a movie theater in Penticton BC called the Pen-Mar. I took the opportunity to change the dream using this mapping technique and focused on a co-worker who was standing behind the concession counter. In the lucid dream, I caused a triangle to appear on his forehead. This fell in line with the mapping phase of this experiement.

Approximately three weeks later, the dream came true. To his suprise, and others there the triangle formed preciecely as it had in the dream. Except this time, it was not the dreamworld but this physical reality. The triangle was so visable that I was able to take a photograph of it after the event.

Here is a picture of the triangle.

IMAGE ( [link to www.youaredreaming.org] )

The person who had this happen didn't know I was going to do this. He was simply in the right dream at the right time when I was conducting this experiment. We were both suprised when the triangle formed. He described it as a type of energy passing through his head. Other people working near him saw it. When he went home his mother thought he hit his head and asked about the mark. He told her that someone at work did it and told her that I somehow just put it there. This later lead to a discussion with his father about it and an explination.

Here is his account of the event.

During that time, I did go to the local newspaper and they wrote an story regarding it, but other than that it had no other media attention.
News Paper Article:

There would be other events similar but not as dramatic during the course of this experimentation. Enough to satisfy my own curiosity that there is a genuine relationship between precognitive dream content and the physical world. More importantly, that through lucid dreaming we can navigate to this band and actually change the initial dream content which ultimately changes reality when the dream comes true.

Not very many people report this, it is a very rare phenomena. But then not many people are turning their attention to this potential and exploring it. It is a relatively unknown enigma that is worth more than my own personal investigation.

Since that time, I have put together an abstract that covers the Theory of Precogntive Dreams and provides some techniques that may help you if interested in reproducing these results. You can read the paper here.
[link to www.youaredreaming.org]

I've also written a book which covers lucid dreaming and lucid dreaming techniques.
[link to youaredreaming.org]

Hopefully my research and this event inspires others to continue this kind of exploration and investigation with their own precognitive dream content. This is the best I can offer with regards to sharing something so obscure and rare with the public.

Good luck and happy dreaming.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP