Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject +++++ 10 REASONS FUKUSHIMA IS A HOAX +++++
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1. The Fukushima power plant was about to go offline this month. Maybe the "accident" would have happened anyway and the earthquake just came in handy?

2. All pictures and videos do not show actual reactors or fuel rods. What we see could be ANYTHING. Remember 9/11? Show me the plane that hit the Pentagon. Show me at least a part of that plane. Same here. Show me one actual fuel rod - they are supposed to be around open and uncovered there! Show me one actual reactor. There are supposed to be six of them. All I actualy SEE in those pics and videos is lots of damaged buldings and some metal. THAT IS ALL WE ACTUALLY SEE BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT ACTUALLY IS THERE.

3. All videos of explosions were filmed from far away and with lots of zoom that makes for gainy pictures and difficult futher zooming for details. What happened to those fuel rods that were supposed to be stored in those very roofs that blew up in the explosions? Why no video observation from the seaside or any other perspectives?

4. Given the massive amount of destruction on the plant, there are still no meltdowns and people are still flying over that place and the firefighters are stil working there ONE WEEK AFTER THE FIRST SUPPOSED REACTOR BLEW UP. Are they immune to radiation? Or is there no radiation?

5. The russians have experience from Chernobyl and offered Japan help and experts, several times. IT WAS DECLINED.

7. A group of german nuclear scientists where at the Fukushima plant when it happened. THEY WERE SENT HOME.

8. No independent radiation updates show the actual supposed extreme/increased radiation. Fukushima is a no go area and most reporters left Tokyo. No updates from there. The independent radiation reports that leak out show little to none radiation above normal.

9. All official radiation reports saying radiation is increasing, higher than normal, dangerous, moving towards the USA - where do those reports come from? Who is telling the world there is radiation? Who is telling the world to be AFRAID? Not the brave japanese people are talking about radiation, they are evacuated or busy with surviving. It's governments, military and companies ONLY. Besides, raised radiation leves does not have to come from Fukushima but of course everyone believes that now. However, there are many sources for radiation and many ways to stray it.

10. Who benefits from a destroyed Japan? Who benefits from people living in FEAR? Who benefits from the world having all eyes on Japan? Who benefits from one less competor on the market and a world of scared people that take their medicine?

On 9/11 I was so shocked and scared that I believed everything I saw on TV. I would have signed and done anything back then just to have peace and security. And ten years later it looks that this was just what some people wanted. Ten years from now, the Fukushima incident will be seen in a different light too.

Don't fall for their lies. Have no fear. Keep asking questions and demand the ANSWERS.

I admit I might be totally off with some of my observations. However, something is wrong with the official story. Please make up your mind and feel free to post your thoughts here.

GOD BLESS THE BRAVE PEOPLE OF JAPAN!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP