Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A MESSAGE OF LOVE & HOPE FOR ALL MY FELLOW GLPers <3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are too many threads to answer about God, Christianity and religion in general that I thought I should start my own thread with a message that was inspired by someone's dream about the Rapture. I pray this will open your minds and hearts to Jesus Christ for it is my only intent. I can relate when I say these times are hard to deal with and how you question where is God in all of this. I'm human and I break down and sin just like all of you! I have two children I have to think of throughout this mess! But I also come before the Lord in prayer and make sure I confess my sins to Him and ask for forgiveness. In other words, a prayer is conversation, just like when you confide in a friend or loved one. The best thing about it is that it's a conversation with our Father, who knows your heart even before you speak! Being born-again is a relationship with God and nothing more but everything you could ever hope for in your life!! I'm here in peace to bring this message to you and all I can hope for is that it brings you comfort in the chaos we're all going through in this world.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." ~ Psalm 23:4

Although I have to get serious here about this website. It has so much good info but not so good people posting it 8-(. I've been on this site day and night, noting that some of you really know how to keep tabs on what's the latest happening and then the rest of you joke around and come up with atrocious comments to belittle people's vulnerabilities, especially those who are God-fearing Christians like myself. Are we not here as fellow truthers? Does it help you to come up with the funniest comment here and have the coolest flashing animations to go with it? To be honest, I don't know who's running the show here but obviously there's no moderator so it's all to each his own. How do you keep living knowing the inevitable? How can you continue this way? There are people here trying to get the info like the rest of us and yes, dreams matter too! Some can be prophetic, some can be a warning...all we can do is read it and realize how precious life is and that all who post here should be so thankful! Aren't we all here to learn and to help each other? We need to rally with each other and stop all the cursing, fighting, perversity and dramatics already. It's a shame that I have to weed through all the grossness just to get to some shred of real info, real truth, REAL PEOPLE, if that's possible!!! This is the end times and you know what? God is YOUR ONE AND ONLY FATHER OF ALL FATHERS!! He can only save you!! If you can get out of the trash can, stop eating and feeding the garbage to the world and realize that it's either an eternity of hellfire and being burned alive OVER and OVER or an eternity of LOVE with NO TEARS, NO SICKNESS, NO PAIN and nothing but everlasting JOY with other believers and a new earth and heaven waiting for us!!

HOW CAN YOU TURN AWAY FROM THIS??!!

"Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. BUT OF THAT DAY AND HOUR NO ONE KNOWS, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN, BUT MY FATHER ONLY. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know ...until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming." ~ Matthew 24: 34-42

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."
~ 1 Cor. 2:9

THANK YOU 777JesusRaptureMe777 FOR YOUR DREAM POST!

I LEAVE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU WITH SO MUCH <3 !!! PLEASE ASK GOD FOR HIS FORGIVENESS FOR ALL YOUR SINS AND BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR YOU SO YOU MAY BE SAVED TODAY AND BE PART OF THE RAPTURE COMING SOON!! GOD BLESS, AMEN!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP