Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the Doppler Effect, the spirals, and Nibiru
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE ANCIENT SURVIVORS WERE WARNING US WITH THE SPIRAL PETROGLYPHS.

[link to www.petroglyphs.us]
[link to www.cuttingedge.org]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​-----------------------------------------
Ancient Lolladoff Plate: [link to thelivingmoon.com]
(not from survivors, but pretty interesting regarding what is on the 12,000 year old plate)

This will be my final attempt to prove to all of you that Nibiru is the real deal. After you read through these little tid bits of info, look at the two examples of images that I have used what I believe is a perfect example of the Doppler effect with Nibiru and the spirals.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS LINK BELOW TO GET AN IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
DIAGRAM OF THE DOPPLER EFFECT
[link to diagrammar.files.wordpress.com]

Here is a quote regarding the Doppler Effect:

' When an object in space is moving towards the observer it's colour changes by means of the Doppler Effect. This is effectively where the light waves are 'squashed' together and shift towards a different light spectrum. When the object is moving towards the observer at high speeds it turns blue. '

Now, look at this short 38 second clip of the Norway spiral.

---------------------------------------------------------------------​-

The Doppler Effect is caused by light being emmited from an object with significant radial velocity. In this case, the object we are speaking of is of GREAT size, and is coming towards us (approaching) which explains the blue appearance of the object in my photos that are posted down further in this thread and in the appearance of the Norway Spiral that I posted above.

According to the Doppler Effect, if an object with significant radial velocity is moving away from the observer, it will appear red. If the object is moving towards the observer, the object will appear blue.

When visible light is compacted in wavelength, it shifts towards the blue end of the spectrum. Objects moving at relativistic speeds have red or blue shifts that ARE visible to the naked eye.

Light itself is an Electromagnetic wave.

Radial Velocity:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
---------------------------------------------------

Spectroscopic binaries
Sometimes, the only evidence of a binary star comes from the Doppler effect on its emitted light. In these cases, the binary consists of a pair of stars where the spectral lines in the light emitted from each star shifts first toward the blue, then toward the red, as each moves first toward us, and then away from us, during its motion about their common center of mass, with the period of their common orbit'

And on another note for you shills that keep coming back to my thread and bashing it, you can calculate the radial velocity by examining the secular change in the parallax.
--------------------------------------------------------

-------------​-----------------------------------

Another great diagram:
[link to www.phys.unsw.edu.au]

Here is the explanation of the Doppler Effect on wiki:

(More links throughout the posts if you can get through all of the shilling first)

Below is what I believe to be a perfect example that proves the Doppler effect is the explanation behind the spiral phenomenon and shows that there is a star/bodies heading our way.

Now,

here are two screenshots of mine that I took of the Australian Spiral. (This is my final attempt to prove to you that the spiral IS caused by a body/bodies heading our way)

After reading and understanding the deffinitions that I posted above, please look at these two photo screenshots that I took of the spiral. You can't see these images during the play of the video because it happens extremely fast. This is why I took screenshots instead.

(NOTICE THE COLOUR OF THE OBJECT)

Please use the zoom function

photo 1:
[link to s970.photobucket.com]

photo 2:

[link to s970.photobucket.com]

here are three excellent videos of the Norway spiral (the first two are around 2 mins each and the third is 30 or so seconds) please have a look....

[link to www.youtube.com]

My screenshots were taken from this video of the Australian Spiral during certain times of the playing of the video:

I believe that there is a giant body/bodies heading our way.

(massive shilling on this thread)

Good luck to all of you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP