Users Online Now: 1,089 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 163,967
Pageviews Today: 277,951Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,722
04:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHY did Brian N Hewlett (LOUGHNER'S teacher) get ARRESTED on Feb 25th and WHERE is he now?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Brian N Hewlett teacher at Pima college was arrested on february 25th at the scene of the Mass Shooting on Oracle Road Tuscon .

Not many reporters picked up on this heres one of the few that did ...

[link to www.kgun9.com]
"According to a Pima County Sheriff's Department incident report, at about 4:30 PM on Friday February 25, Hewlett sat down in front of the Safeway on Oracle Road and began chanting
.It was the same parking lot where a deranged gunman opened fire on January 8, killing 6 people and wounding 13 others.
When Hewlett refused to leave, the store manager called deputies.
The report states that when the first deputy arrived he found Hewlett clad in a tank top, jeans and socks sitting in front of the store in a "yoga position" and wearing white earphones.

He was chanting over and over again, "We are the ones you have been waiting for," and occasionally throwing in, "We are the chosen ones."

wtfwtfwtfwtf

Now what on earth was he thinking ?
This a teacher who taught sociology to Loughner . A teacher who gets himself arrested 1 month after the shooting
WHY was he chanting 'We are the ones you have been waiting for " ?
Who is WE and You ?

I have my suspicions but thats for later ..

Brian N Hewlett, I have found traces of this guy all over the place .

Here is his ONE of his websites ... [link to www.theministryoflife.org] Let me know what you make of it ..

My colleague and I have found Hewlett's myspace ,flickr, twitter, 4 of his websites/businesses,resumee and more .
We have a learnt a lot about this character and it is very strange to say the least .
I will post more later .

Thanks for reading .

clappa
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP