Users Online Now: 1,555 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,186,127
Pageviews Today: 2,081,100Threads Today: 793Posts Today: 15,830
10:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALERT!!! FUKUSHIMA FAKE PHOTOS!! THEY ARE HIDING MUCH MORE THAN RADIATION LEVELS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok so Im going to start off giving credit to the two posts that pointed me to look at these photos more closely..

They look like they were computer generated graphics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1308378

thanks president bush. just like 9/11 eh? let not entertain wild conspiracy theories

they do look like well-done CGI and there is an interesting case for this being a psyop if you research it with an open mind. one point being that there is a suspicious absence of independently taken photographs of this event on the internet.

if you study some of the footage, some objects move in unrealistic ways. i saw in one video a small volume of water move a very large packing trailer truck like it was a picnic table.

look at the disaster scenes in 2012. that was a hollywood budget with hollywood CGI technology. what do you think military technology and budget could accomplish with CGI? just think about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254610

Then came this from mike:

Something DOES NOT add up, especially now with this new video. Follow my logic here:

1. Minamisoma was described as one of the "hardest hit" areas of the tsunami. You have all seen those horrifying videos, such as:
[link to www.youtube.com]

2. The first video from this threads of NEW videos, was filmed in Shizugawa Minami, Sanriku, quite far north of Minamisoma. So, this speaks to the WIDE SWATH of coastline that the tsunami wiped out, with Minamisoma taking th worst of it (dead center).

3. The Fukushima nuclear plant is located JUST SOUTH of Minamisoma. Logically, we would expect the tsunami damage at the Fukushima nuclear plant to be CLOSE to that witnessed in NEARBY Minamisoma.

4. I have viewed every available Fukushima Nuclear Plant ground video, helicopter video, ground pics (before and after the explosions), and helicopter pics, and THERE IS ZERO VISUAL EVIDENCE that the Fukushima nuclear plant, located ON THE COAST, AT SEA LEVEL, was even TOUCHED by a tsunami. Where are the debris fields, devastated forests, flotsam, water damage to buildings? WATCH THE VIDEOS: THERE IS NO TSUNAMI DAMAGE, PERIOD.

5. Whatever the mainstream and alternative media is showing us as the "Fukushima disaster", CANNOT be a facility just south of Minamisoma, following the tsunami. It just can't be.

So either there is a HUGE Hollywood production here with respect the Tsunami (ie it did not happen to the extent we are being shown), OR, what we are being shown at Fukushima is NOT real-time footage of that facility POST-tsunami. Show me the visual evidence of a TSUNAMI having hit Fukushima nuclear, and I withdraw all this. Until then, the story is a HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION one way, or the other.

Try to debunk this, please!
 Quoting: Mick 1212411

These were posted in this thread: Thread: 2 new videotapes of 1st hand TSUNAMI JAPAN - MUST SEE (SCARY)

This is the first message i posted in that thread in response..

You know what.. Ive just spent the last hour looking at footage because of your post... im terrified to say I think your on to something... not only regarding the Fukushima plant.. but the Sendai Nuclear plant..

this is one of the photos that came up under a search of Sendai Nuclear plant.. [link to newsnarticle.com]

It is also NOT fukushima.. so here we have a nuclear plant exploded, burning black smoke in Sendai and we havent heard one word about it..

I googled for affected areas in japan tsunami and got a google map which allowed me to check the nuclear plants.. the sendai one was right in the middle of sendai...well sendai is in ruins..

[link to maps.google.com.au]

when you click on the google maps link you then have to click on the left side of the side bar the link where it says "maps related to the earthquake and tsunami" then it will give you the map you can check off different locations, plants etc..

I AGREE SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT HERE..

Then I kept searching, i posted this after finding out more..

Ok firstly, regarding the photo in this link [link to www.abc.net.au] of the before and after pics of fukushima plant ... the after is NOT a satelite photo.. its a google earth photo.. look at the way the buildings are bent.. thats exactly what google looks like when you use the horizon tool.. you dont get true 3d.. you get flattened out buildings.. if it was the same angle taken by the google satelite then it would not be flattened out .. this photo has simply been colourised and had the part near the shoreline messed with with a photoshop tool.. Now keep with me here..

Here is the SMOKING GUN... look at the after shot on the rollover... look at the right hand side of the photo.. in the top right hand corner... there is a car park...

THERE ARE CARS STILL PARKED IN IT, STILL IN BETWEEN THE LINES, PARKED SAFELY AND NICELY UNAFFECTED BY THE TSUNAMI... WTF?

now.. go toward the left.. top of the picture... there is another carpark... SAME THING.. CARS ALL NEATLY PARKED..

So now all of you debunkers.. tell me.. how does a dozen or more cars stay nicely parked in their spaces when a tsunami runs over it that wiped out half the coast line of japan????

THESE PHOTOS ARE FAKE!!!!!!!these fuckers...

and then i added this:

Ok here is another clue.. in the photo of fukushima here [link to img.ibtimes.com] if you look at the vegetation, its all still standing neatly, it hasnt been touched..

now go here [link to www.abc.net.au] and look at the before and after pictures of the vegetation... WTF...

This is bad .. very very bad..

NOW.. SOMEONE TRY TO DEBUNK NOT ONLY THE CARS IN THE PICTURE.. BUT THE VEGETATION AND TREES TOO..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP