Users Online Now: 3,237 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,136,849
Pageviews Today: 2,166,315Threads Today: 1,022Posts Today: 19,083
10:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone Else Experiencing Strange Events?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Before I determine I'm simply going crazy, I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing odds events having to do with thoughts and actions. Here are a few examples. If I am typing, I now ALWAYS proof-read now, as when I go back and read, there will be words placed that simply don't belong and make no sense at all. This happens a lot. I can be having an audible conversation, and in mid conversation draw a total blank as to what the conversation was even about. This has happened more than once. Last week, my son and I were changing brake pads on my truck. (I used to wrench professionally, and a simple brake pad change is rather rudimentary). A few days ago, after one wheel seemed to be unable to "seat" the ceramic pads, we pulled the wheel off to find the inboard pad installed totally backwards. Unfuckingbelievable. Makes me feel like putting up the wrenches for good.
Sleep patterns. This is a subject all it's own, and has effected a lot of people I have spoken to. Four hours of sleep is a good night these days, and is always riddled with tossing and turning most of the night. Now, if I read this post, I'd probably have fun with it....so I'm ready. Let R Rip...Feel free to have some fun. I also know I'm not alone with these strange recent happenings and look forward to hearing from others who may be experiencing odd events these days.lala
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP