Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,785
Pageviews Today: 948,067Threads Today: 319Posts Today: 5,734
11:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Australian Senator butthurt over April Fools Joke, wants them BANED!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is great. Senator Fielding got tricked by Senator Conroy. Fielding has now described himself as "less intelligent" and wants these pranks BANNED!!!

OUTGOING Victorian Senator Steve Fielding has launched an ambitious plan to ban the telling of lies on April 1 to help stem the ‘‘ever-growing annual tradition of playing practical jokes on less intelligent Australians.’’

“The pranks have gotten more nasty and more tricky,’’ Senator Fielding said.

‘‘Today, Senator [Stephen] Conroy told me that there was a mistake in the counting at the election and I will be coming back to the Senate in July.’’

The Family First senator, who lost his seat at last year’s election, said banning lies on April 1 would be a sensible measure to protect gullible Australians.

‘‘I was so happy that I released a press release, but then everyone started laughing and the horrible joke became clear. It’s unfair, and I won’t stand for it.”

“One of the hardest things about “April’s Fool Day” is remembering when it is on,” Senator Fielding said.

It’s a different day each year, like Easter, and for a busy Senator like me it’s really hard to stay ahead of these kinds of things.”

[link to www.smh.com.au]

HA HA HA WHAT A DUNBASS!!!! April Fools day isn't on a different day each year, it's ALWAYS the 1st of April!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP