Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,120,597
Pageviews Today: 1,562,036Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 7,674
12:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GREAT LAKES DRINKING WATER: Have you noticed a weird alum-like taste? Itchy throat, dry mouth, diarrhea?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Since about last Sunday reports have been coming in re a weird metallic taste in the water supply in the Great Lakes area. I live on Lake MI and many people have been complaining about the following:

Metallic taste in water, excessive thirst- no matter how much your drink, itchy throat, strong chemical smell in water (more than usual), diarrhea, stomach cramps, gas, nausea, excessive drooling. If you stop drinking the tap water, many of the symptoms go away.

It's been reported not only by people who have their water supplied by Lake MI but also on the other lakes as well.

My son was taken to the hospital yesterday because of this and some other severe issues with vomiting. The nurses there told me they'd been seeing people complaining of the same symptoms for a few days. They prescribed him a strong anti-nausea med.

There have been no news reports about this. The EPA isn't even publishing the rad levels for this area-- just BLANK.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP