Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astronomer Tracking Instructions For The ELEnin Comet/Dwarf Star
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many people are writing with requests for information on how to pinpoint the exact location of the ELEnin object that I believe to be a NASA Psyop hiding an approaching dwarf star Thread: Comet ELEnin Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Brown Dwarf . This topic is all about providing every amateur astronomer the tools needed to point your telescope in the right direction for tracking what appears to be a mini solar system with multiple orbiting satellites now crossing the Leo Constellation Thread: AstrolPatriot Releases Nibiru Information . You must have Google Earth installed on your computer that hopefully has sufficient capabilities to execute a file that holds all the ELE coordinates. Open your Google Earth program and hit 'View' then 'Explore' then 'Sky.'

[link to ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu]

Now open the link and move down until you see the KML file link:

[link to ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu]

Download from here if link is broken: [link to www.divshare.com] (Get JLP Update info here: [link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov] )

Download the KML file to your computer. Now with Google Sky running execute the file. Some people have complained that their system cannot perform this function. You should be looking at a series of yellow pins showing the daily position of our ELE object like this:

[link to i29.photobucket.com]

Zoom in carefully to note the pinned information shows the dates that came from the ELE coordinate data. Now you can pinpoint the exact location of this object, before heading out to use the telescope.

ELEnin Current Position:

[link to i29.photobucket.com]

Today our ELEnin object passes directly over 58 Leo in the direction of a straight line drawn between 58 Leo and 59 Leo above. Tomorrow (4/09/2011) this ELE object crosses that 58 Leo/59 Leo line directly in between these two reference points. This ELE dwarf star will be located directly below NGC 3423 on 4/17/2011 going into 4/18/2011. I will post an update picture when our object passes beyond the FOV of this one.

Updated picture: [link to i29.photobucket.com]

Our references markers are 48 Leo below and 49 Leo above with the ELEnin object moving from left to right until about May 28, 2011 approaching 44 Leo on the right. The ELEnin object then begins backtracking over the same path, until reaching perigee on 9/11/2011 (not shown). The ELE object will pass directly between 48 Leo and 49 Leo on May 5, 2011 for this object to move within the Leo 48/49/44 triangle from May 5, 2011 to 6/19/2011, which in my opinion represents a very good time to capture one of the orbiting satellites orbiting outside the dwarf star proton cloud. The ELE object will appear to hover near motionless on approaching 44 Leo between 5/24/2011 and about 6/08/2011 just to the left of 44 Leo, before passing directly between 48 Leo and 49 Leo from the right on 6/19/2011.

NASA JLP ELEnin Comet: [link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

Links:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Nibiru Timeline: Thread: Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline

What Google/NASA are hiding: [link to www.usmessageboard.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

25 Symptoms of Nibiru: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Nibiru Safe Zones: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface