Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 540,884
Pageviews Today: 932,767Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,484
11:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SUNSHINE COAST QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA SURVIVAL GROUP!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I, like many others Im sure, feel the need to DO SOMETHING. So this is my contribution, I dont have much to offer other than organising skills and knowledge and a willingness to survive whats coming to our planet.

We have formed a group of local south east queensland residents who wish to be prepared for what ever may be coming.

A group of like minded individuals who plan, organise, share information, and possibly look to purchasing as a group some cheap land out west in the safe zone for us to be able to go to.

If you are interested in being part of this group please email me at [email protected]

Somewhere we can travel to within 4-6 hours, no council convenants etc so we can all put time in on weekends etc to go out there and build a survivable underground shed and be far enough away from any of the coast destroying tsunamis.

I want to make it clear that I am not in FEAR of anything coming, I just want to be prepared. Anyone who is in fear at this time has not sufficently raised their vibrations enough.

Now as i see it we have many confirmed and unconfirmed events about to unfold around us and to have the most chance of success, underground is possibly the only way to go.

It should, as far as my research could find, only need to support us for a short time, then above ground homes can be built over time once it all passes.

The solar flares and winds are the most pressing reason for underground retreat.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Please note, this is an evolving and changing group, ideas and suggestions are the order of the day and we will evolve into what ever it is meant to be. Nothing is set in stone.

Also on the buying land issue.. please understand this also is not set in stone AND im not asking anyone for any money.. read it properly before suggesting that I am.. thanks..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP