Users Online Now: 1,960 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,112,637
Pageviews Today: 1,947,990Threads Today: 754Posts Today: 14,953
09:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Buddhist Perspective on Genesis....I give you vegetables and fruits to eat....does not say pre-flood to eat animals....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message the god of the hebrew torah NEVER said to eat ANY animals, pre-flood. It was said to eat EVERY seed-bearing plant and every tree with fruit for food, and also to be food for the animals too. If you follow this bible, I suggest you stop killing animals for your own physical pleasure now. You will be less likely to get a heart-attack, colon cancer and obesity. It's selfish of humans to think we were given "dominion over the animals" to eat them, it says that nowhere and in fact, says the complete opposite. Whaddya know???

ppig cow kitty broccoli altcdnflag

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so. (NIV)

29 And God said "Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth and to every fowl of the air and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth wherein there is life __ I have given every green herb for meat and it was so (KJV)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP