Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fake or hoax? Comet Elenin - the REAL issue
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I contend that we must get to the bottom of this matter, decide what, if anything, is coming our way, because an awful lot of time is devoted to what might be a myth. If Professor McCanney is right and that, yes, a brown dwarf is heading our way, we have to ask WHY did NASA put out this story AT ALL? Why give us full details but NO PICTURE and no mass media coverage? Ask also why Astropatriot disappeared from the scene after he also concluded there was NO comet, couldn't find it, but found a BROWN DWARF instead and was going to set up a web cam before disappearing on the grounds he was a sex pervert. Really?And our 'real person' - c'mon guys! - Leonid Elenin coming out so readily with answers from a site run by NASA? I'd like all concerned by this matter to read what McCanney has to say. Here it is :

• Is Comet Elenin Real or a Hoax?
That is the question professor James McCanney has recently posed on his Science Hour radio show, stating that NASA has provided no data or proof or even photo’s of Comet Elenin, as would normally be expected.
Professor McCanney even stated that the one would expect very little electrical effects from a comet so far away as Elenin during the March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan earthquake. He also believes that the Japan earthquake could have been caused by several small tactical nuclear bombs and that the whirlpools that appeared after the quake were not natural. Professor McCanney is not alone on such findings. He plans on doing his own research to find out the truth of Comet Elenin and it’s existance. To find out more please go to the James McCanney Science Hour webpage to hear his recent radio broadcasts.
I deeply respect James McCanney and his insights and I encourage everyone to read his books and educate yourselves and form your own educated opinions. Personally, I do believe that Planet X may be real and that comets probably are not dirty little snow balls but are electric in nature. However I do question why our news media is silent for the most part on Comet Elenin and the earthquakes which occurred during her supposed alignments. Something unusual is going on here and hopefully one day we will get to the bottom of it.

• James McCanney has recently stated that if there is a planetary size object heading into the inner solar system it is predicted to be seen this coming June from only southerly locations, such as New Zealand.
McCanney also believes that all of the theories about a possible new planetary size object in the Oort cloud causing comets to enter the interior of our solar system is a cover story by the science community to try and explain why we are seeing more comets coming from the wrong direction in such large numbers. He also believes that the story of an incoming large comet put out by NASA to explain the sudden increase in Sun-grazing comets reported last DEC. is also a cover story to explain the increase in these small comets, when the real reason, is that a planetary size object is most likely moving closer into the center of our solar system. For more info please listen to his James McCanney Science Hour, radio broadcast Feb. 17, 2011.

mclinking
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP