Users Online Now: 1,548 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 276,861
Pageviews Today: 440,697Threads Today: 158Posts Today: 2,804
04:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Should Russia or China Remove Our Evil Dictator(s)?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow great question over at the TOL what do you think???..

Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia & now Libya, the U.S. seems to have a knack for bombing & killing across the world in the name of removing evil dictators from power, killing the enemy or spreading our democracy. Not only do our "representatives get away with this, by they carry the support of half the country when they start a new killing spree. What is going on here, I mean really?

I can't help but wonder if this same half of the country would support a Russia or Chinese invasion or bombing of the U.S. in the name of "Removing our evil dictator(s)"? Or perhaps the bombing of states like Texas, Arizona, new Mexico, Utah or California under the guise of stopping the violent drug traffickers from Mexico? How about the arial bombing of Arizona because the legislators in AZ are trying to remove illegal immigrants from their state?

I've noticed that every time there is a peaceful march or protest in America, people end up in the hospital, so do we need help? How would we treat the people who aided the Chinese or Russian soldier who occupied our country? Would we treat them as traitors & insurgents or respectable countrymen?

I ask this because according to our own standards, we are under the rule of an evil & tyrannical regime. So surly then it must be alright with the Neo-Conservatives & the newly conformed pro-Obama war-mongers if this same violence is used against the U.S. by a foreign nation or government? After all, it's for our own good....right?

I hear almost every Neo-Con say that they believe in Jesus or that they are Christian's, but doesn't the bible fit a stern warning to the murderous, the hateful & the hypocrite? Doesn't it give harsh warning to all those who manipulate the word of God, in order to justify their hate based opinion or violent cause? Isn't our murderous attitude toward other countries sure to fall back on our own heads? Is the U.S. to special or so exceptional that we are exempt from divine & due justice from the God of the universe?

I think not!
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP