Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everything really does happen for a reason
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Alright so today, woke up early, went to the DSS to inquire about food stamps. Waited in the waiting room. Missed my number. Went over and told them I missed the number, and they said, "you're in the wrong building you want that one down the street."
I decided, I'm gonna go to lunch real quick. Well that lunch was extended a lot.
Someone I sat next to, he works with cgi tech, asked me some questions that I helped him with -

- Linked his website email and his google email to his Yahoo account.

- Sent him a contact info comment to his work email to show him that it would forward to his yahoo email

- Comment showed up and he was able to finally open his companies domain email through the comment that had been forwarded of which I sent.

He said that I would be great at working as an IT.

He also bought me a sandwich for helping him out.

It's like I said, everything happens for a reason
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP