Users Online Now: 2,194 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,863
Pageviews Today: 1,655,502Threads Today: 668Posts Today: 11,929
04:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Visions,.. Dreams.. Discussions.. what does it mean?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have had several visions in the past and some I remember in vivid detail. One of the visions, I looked upon the water and saw a city. A city that was near a harbor of some sort because I saw many boats and ships surrounding this area. It seemed very atlantis like, in that everyone was wearing white.. I stood upon a hill and was screaming to warn others and suddenly I saw mushroom clouds go up along the shoreline and many ships taken in this attack. The women next to me said for me to leave and that there was nothing I could do at this point, so I ran...

In another vision, I have seen many ships and animals going thru an ocean to a certain place... I was swimming among them and would pull dogs up and carry them as I swam.. I got to a point where there were boats and among the boats were jet engines that had tarps strung over them.. Many 747's were floating in this area..

Several visions of UFO visitations, a grey visitation and telepathic contact with it claiming to be my brother. I've also had a vision of an ancient time in which I lived where I ran thru a field away from a giant green monster with huge fangs that was about the same height as a small sky scraper. This beast with super hearing, super site, and super smell ended up detecting my presence and eating me, which I allowed to happen in order to protect the life of my female companion.

What does all this mean??? What are your dreams and visions??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP