Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Most annoying "Type" of GLPer?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message the racists irritate me.. and the troll kids who just stir up trouble...

but i think the type that annoy me the most(not so much as to irritate me so that i want to respond, but more just annoy like a child asking for candy that you just have to ignore will annoy you)

.. the "deny the consensus, prophetic statement leading into nothing" people

they reply to pretty much every single thread... and they never say a damn thing..

lets say its a thread about how TPTB are poisening the water supply...

typical non-prophet reply:

"they think theyre going to control the world, but they have no idea the real truth....."

Planet X is coming!

"there is no Planet X, and what IS coming no one will be expecting.."

ALIENS ARE DEMONS FROM THE FUTURE!

"you may think you know who Aliens are, but in a few days you wont be able to hide from the truth..."

I LOVE JESUS

"you dont know who Jesus is yet, but on the 23rd of September the whole world will be screaming his name..."

pennywise
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP