Users Online Now: 1,873 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 671,736
Pageviews Today: 883,561Threads Today: 242Posts Today: 3,533
07:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm thinking of selling electric motorcycles, WOULD YOU BUY ONE?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We all want electric toys, I want to build and sell electric street legal motorcycles, would you buy one?

The first one I plan on building will include theese things:

Mars 0708 Permanent Magnet DC Motor

Kelly KD48401 Contoller

4 Optima 34D 55Ah deep cycle, 12.00 Volt, Lead-Acid, AGM batteries

Availible on 1980s style frame and crotch rocket, both versions are capable of 55 MPH and have a twenty three mile range at 30MPH.

1980s frame gos for 5,000 and crotch rocket gos for 6,500(crotch rocket displays no electronis)

Battery uprgrades to 3.20 volt lithium ion can increase range to 40-50 miles at 30 MPH but will throw 1,200 in aditional costs.

Motor upgrades to either advance DC or AC can increase top speed upto 120MPH but would add inbetween 500-2500 in additional cost.

Theese cycles cost less than 0.01 cents per mile to operate.

WOULD YOU BUY ONE?

(incase ur thinking about one with real motorcycle range and speed we're talkin 20-40k)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP