Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,266,900
Pageviews Today: 3,150,183Threads Today: 738Posts Today: 14,897
11:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject POLE: Ron Paul running for president in 2012 - Which VP would be the best choice to help him win?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Rep. Ron Paul announces candidacy for president
By: By CNN Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser

(CNN)-Saying "the time is right" because more people agree with his positions, Rep. Ron Paul of Texas on Friday announced his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination...

The most recent CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll indicated that 10 percent of Republicans and independents who lean towards the GOP support Paul for their party's nomination, which places him fifth in the horse race. But the same survey also indicated that in a hypothetical 2012 general election head-to-head with Obama, Paul trailed by 7 percent, performing better than any other probable or possible Republican candidate.

[link to politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com]

Ron Paul may have his staunch followers, and maybe some great ideas to help fix this country - but he is also 75 years old! It would be nice to know that the USA would be in just as capable hands should the need arise.

This would also be his third try for the presidency, but you know, some people say, "the third time is the charm."

I think his choice of running mate could make or break his campaign. Who do you think might be an asset to his team, and why? (BTW I don't necessarily endorse any of these people, I'm just curious). Please discuss!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP