Users Online Now: 2,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,129,391
Pageviews Today: 1,886,178Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 13,567
06:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are you a Child of Eden? The musical journey of a soul to the new golden dawn...¹¹:¹¹
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Are you a Child of Eden?

I have had this thought for quite awhile now, ever since reasearching metaphysics, religion, the occult, science, nature, mathmatics, philosophy and everything that ties it all together for over 20 years now.

This is something you will not find on a Google search, but my own independent thought and dream twisting into its own reality. Take a walk with me...

First, let me direct you to this book called Journey of Souls:

"Journey of Souls is a controversial yet inspiring investigation of the big question we all face at one point or another: "What happens after we die?" To find the answer, Newton opens cases from his private practice in which he hypnotically regressed his clients to a point between lives--after death, but before birth. Not only does Newton grapple with reincarnation, the spirit world, and the nature of the human soul, he also tackles equally sticky questions such as "Is there a Heaven and Hell?" and "What are ghosts?" Readers with a penchant for skepticism will balk at the lack of physical evidence to back up the claims in Journey of Souls, but the book remains a reassuring voice, affirming that our existence is not limited to the boundaries of our mortal flesh. --Brian Patterson

[link to www.amazon.com]

I read this about 15 years ago and it is in my personal collection, I am on the move and do not have access to it for an actual quote but it is a brilliant read and I reccomend it to anyone into the above mentioned topics.

The reason this book always stuck out to me is because of a certain question:

"Is there any music in the afterlife?"

I am a musician, it is what I do for a living I love it so much. This is something I was really curious to know about. The answer was something along the lines of this: Yes, there is...but you play the universe, you rhyme with the galaxy. Each star is a different note, each moon creates a different deep vibration, each sun creates a high vibration. The stars gather as a slow rumble while they burst and build up into a symphonic explosion when they die. Much as music is now, each piece as just as important as the whole, everything in the universe has its own musical vibration and you are able to compose them at will.

Esentially, the Grand Architect as I like to call the spirit is the first musical composer of the universe.

This coincided with many dreams I have had as a child, where I literally was in the atmosphere and all the fractals of light, space and energy would swirl around themselves in composition of a musical symphony. I literally wake up with partial or full songs already written sometimes.

I think that is what is going on now with the galactic alignment. We are all changing our vibrational awareness and the sun is changing our molecules. Instant evolution with our dna from the inside out. A true musical and composer of the universe, we get to now be a part of the Grand Architects master symphony, and carry out his master composition! Time is changing for THIS and it is a very positive thing to look forward to, as long as that is what you want to perceive and wish it shall be so. :)

Please check out this video of Children of Eden. I have thought of that term whebn I first heard "Starseed" and "Indigo Child". It is interesting to me there is now a musical creating based game called this, basically coming to the conclusion in a game environment of what I stated above!

Enjoy and hope this made sense to someone out there.

¹¹:¹¹

The hallways to the allways, what is your choice?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP