Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ** New Madrid Fault tied to Obama's May 19th Speech **
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This post is about a connection observed between Obama's May 19th speech, and the New Madrid Fault Zone. Before I go any further, I should state I am neither pro nor anti Zionist... I am simply sharing an observation.

Most of you are probably aware of the content of Obama's controversial speech, the main part being his suggestion that Israel should pull back its borders to their locations prior to the six day war.

Last time a US President formally proposed 'dividing the land' (as it is called by supporters of Israel), was 1991 when George H.W. Bush spoke at the 'Madrid Peace Conference' in Madrid Spain. It could be said by Zionists that Bush Sr.'s move was America's Madrid fault, fault as in mistake or blemish upon America's relationship with Zion.

Many Zionists and those who support their agenda are of the persuasion that whatever the United States does to Israel, the same will (or should) be done to the United States. There is even a book written about this titled 'As America Has Done To Israel', in which is described several cases of retribution including how on the same day Bush Sr made his declaration in Spain, an abnormal storm in the North Atlantic struck his home on the coast of Maine with a 30ft wave, destroying all but the framework.

Now Obama has essentially made a new Madrid fault. 'Madrid' in the sense that his declaration was along the lines of, and is seen at least with equal, if not more, disdain as Bush Sr.'s declaration at Madrid Peace Conference. Once again a US President proposes 'dividing the land'.

"As they do to Zion, so shall be done to them."

Will America's Mainland be divided along the New Madrid Fault?

Also interesting is that Israeli media knew the content of the speech well before it was given, at least days beforehand. How far ahead may they have known? Or is Obama a Zionist puppet playing his part in their play?

Interesting how NLE 2011 coincides so nicely with all of this.

Obama ironically (or on purpose?) used the term "fault lines" in the speech, in regards to shifty political environments.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP