Users Online Now: 2,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,403,604
Pageviews Today: 2,321,061Threads Today: 874Posts Today: 15,738
10:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chemtrail Alert: Attorney Joe Marmon Suing Shasta County Air Quality Mgt District – You Can Join!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to farmwars.info]

www.truthmediaproductions.us
www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySpraying
www​.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/

This is a letter from Attorney Joe Marmon who is suing the Shasta County Air Quality District. Although I live in LA, I have included myself as a plaintiff in this case. Please contact Joe to take action against these crimes against nature and humanity.

I am planning on suing Shasta County Air Quality Management District for their breach of their obligations to monitor and ensure the air quality is good for the citizens of Shasta County as well as those who merely pass through Shasta County and have been harmed due to the lack of adequate maintenance of air quality in Shasta County.

I have been an attorney for 24 years now. I am also on the board of the Placer County Sierra Club and am the Vice President of Environmental Voices, a non-profit organization concerned with ensuring a clean environment in which to live. I am a sole practitioner; however I do have a part time attorney working for me also.

I am choosing to sue Shasta County first before tackling Sacramento County and the US Government, to test the waters and work out the kinks in my lawsuit before tackling the giants.
I will need to file a government claim prior to filing the lawsuit, which is only a procedural requirement to avoid being kicked out of court for the lack of exhausting administrative remedies prior to filing the lawsuit.

I will need some people to serve as plaintiffs to be named in the lawsuit as those people who have sustained some type of damages. Damages could be as simple as stress from observing the spraying of chemical trails from the jets. It can also be degraded water quality, or having damaged plants or gardens on their properties, or even some people lose production of solar power due to decreased sunlight from the film of barium, strontium and aluminum in the air from geo-engineering.

[more @ link]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP