Users Online Now: 2,310 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 887,693
Pageviews Today: 1,581,804Threads Today: 674Posts Today: 11,934
06:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject -= Possible fire at Fukushima as large amounts of smoke come from Reactor 4 =-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I always have the stream running in the on one of my monitors just to keep an eye on the situation. And I noticed about 20 minutes ago a fairly large amount of smoke was coming from reactor 4, and slightly less from reactor 3.

While I was waiting to see if anything more major would happen from this they started dimming the lights on the plant and then completely shut them off making the plant unviewable by the camera since it's night there.

Link to the cam: [link to www.youtube.com]

You can sorta see the smoke in this camera on the tepco site which updates with still images: [link to www.tepco.co.jp]

I'll look to see if any news stories come up about it over the next few hours.

(while I was typing this I noticed the lights flicker back on for a few seconds and the smoke was still coming from reactor 4)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP